International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juggernaut to IWA Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

Juggernaut to IWA Universe Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut to IWA Universe   Juggernaut to IWA Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 am

*Camera pans to sold out fans of IWA as they keep on cheering and lifting the signs and roaring for their favorite IWA Superstar. Titantron sets to light and image of Titus Alexius Muttley appear together with Sarah Lane.*

Sarah Lane: :IWA, I am here with IWA Juggernaut, Titus Alexius Muttley."

*IWA Universe cheer him loudly and they continue to chant his name.*

Sarah Lane: "Titus, many people wondered what happen to you after the UWG, People thought that you were distracted for the past months. IWA fans and Juggernaut Puppies would love to hear your thoughts right now."

*Titus Alexius Muttley stares at Sarah Lane and he look into the camera. He immediately grab the microphone from Sarah Lane and he raise it into his lips.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Oh Yeah! Puppies! The War Master is back... Yes, I will admit it that after UWG i lost my drive to continue my passion... to continue my path! Now, I am back with new version of War Master... I will not stay idle this time! This time, my drive, my passion! It's all rejuvenated... I am the new Titus Alexius Muttley! I've been into hell, I've been with worst place and in a worst case, I've worked and team up with wrong people... Now, I am here to regain my rightful place! That place is being into the top of battlefield... I feel sorry to Alana, I also feel sorry for your beloved lover Earl..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second and he continue to speak out his opinion with Mr. Mexico's action.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "During that night! The night of greed, night of blood lust and the last night of Alana Alexandra under IWA... I feel sorry for her, but It's her game and maybe we have something new under Matt Lebleux!"

*Little noise of boos can be heard coming from the IWA Arena*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know, IWA Universe is in contrary with my idea... I know Mr. Mexico did horrible things to Earl! But he did not betray earl alone... Mexico betrayed IWA Universe... Anyway, it's out of my business already. I would just like to say that I will no longer sit back, relax and wait for nothing! Puppies and IWA Universe... Tonight! The War Master is in the House! I will make history in IWA, I'll be legendary..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley drops the microphone and he leave Sarah Lane behind. IWA fans goes wild and they continue to cheer Titus Alexius Muttley, Titantron fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

Juggernaut to IWA Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: