International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cameron Needs Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Cameron Needs Interview Empty
PostSubject: Cameron Needs Interview   Cameron Needs Interview I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Camera fades to Sarah Lane and Cameron Needs

Sarah Lane: "Ladies and Gentleman I'm standing here with IWA rookie, Cameron Needs."

The crowd is electric with Cameron chants

Sarah Lane: "Since this is your first interview Cameron let me ask you a basic question. How does it feel to be in an IWA ring!

Cameron Needs: "I'm glad you asked being in an IWA ring is an experience like no other. Its nothing like being in the indie scene. I am very grateful that IWA management has called me up to be apart of this rookie tournament.

Sarah Lane: "Speaking of the tournament, how does do like working with Perry Jenkins through out all this?"

Cameron Needs: "Perry is an amazing wrestler and even best man! When he hand picked me to be his rookie, I thought to myself "Damn this is a guy a can have a beer with!" Even though two weeks ago in the rookie battle royal did go as planed Perry picked me back up, gave me some motivation and a couple of beers and look what happened, I was the first one out of that cage match last week!"

Cameron laughs as Sarah Lane continues to question him

Sarah Lane: "Anything else you would like to say to the IWA universe?"

Cameron Needs: "I wanna thank the IWA fans for all the support and I would like to say to all the other rookies, watch your back because Cameron Needs is the future of IWA!"
Back to top Go down

Cameron Needs Interview
Page 1 of 1