International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising Star final interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

Rising Star final interview Empty
PostSubject: Rising Star final interview   Rising Star final interview I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

* Sarah Lane is in the interview area*

Sarah : " I'm here with Roussimoff and his pro Earl Lockyer, first Earl you must be disappointed that you areno longer in the king of iwa tourney"

Earl :" Yes I am Sarah, Enigmatic Savior is a hell of a competitor and real threat to win the tourney"

Sarah : " what about the rising star finale a triple threat hell in a cell match, which you're rookie is in"

Earl : " I have no doubt that Roussimoff will win tonight"

Sarah : " Roussimoff what and you're thoughts on the tourney and you're pro Earl"?

Roussimoff : " Miss Sarah I would like to thank Earl for taking me under his wing, I have learned so much from him as for tonight's match, chris sparks and cameron needs are locked in a hell in a cell with me, I would not want to be them"

* Earl turns to Roussimoff*

Earl : " Tonight all my coaching ends, tonight go out there and make me proud and prove that you are the rising star"

* Earl extends his hand to Roussimoff, Roussimoff shakes it*

Sarah : " Thank-You both"

Roussimoff : " You're welcome my dear"

Earl : " No problem Babe"

*The camera fades*
Back to top Go down

Rising Star final interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: