International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant) Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant)   Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:03 pm

*Hustlin by The Game hits and the fans look around as a muscular dark skinned man walks out onto the
stage and grins confidently. He lifts his arms and yanks on his gold chain at the fans showing it to them.
He begins to walk down to the ring confidently with an aggressive look on his face.
He enters the ring and reaches for a mic snatching it from Autumn*

Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant) Iwabekir

Bekir: "I've been backstage all season looking for my moment to shine yo' and last week I was ready.
I was going to make my mark and be featured at this PPV.
I was going to do what any alpha male does when he find a new territory.
I was going to come out here and call out the biggest man in the back and beat his ass in front of everyone...
but it didn't happen."

*The fans boo Bekir loudly*

Bekir: "Instead, the IWA staff gave that opportunity to someone who is half
the man as me and who has half the experience. So right now, Ima make things right yo'
I'm calling you out Bryant! You wanted a challenge? Well here I stand ready to put you in your place yo.
You gon' be a man or a woman?"

*Bekir waits patiently looking at the stage and tron for a response*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant) Empty
PostSubject: Ok. Bring It   Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:20 pm

*The Lights go out in the arena, the crowd feels the intisapation, as Paralyzer by Finger Eleven Plays through the arena, the fans start to form a riot in the crowd as Bryant walks toward the ring with a mic in his hands*
Bryant: Really? Thats how you want to call me out, Ohh TWI hant given me any chances, Ahh Shut Up!
*Bryant pauses as the fans start to boo*
Bryant: And you fans shut up to, you think I was given this chance, well if you do your a bigger (cencored) then i thought.
*Bryant Grins at Bekir*

*Bekir looks back at Bryant and frowns and lifts up his hands
Bryant: Ohhh looks like I struck a nerve "Im Sorry" I didn't mean to speak the truth, but as I was saying, No I wasn't given this chance I went on air last week and challenged somone, I was hoping for a better Debut Match but i guess i have to start at the bottom, hey just don't go crying next week because you lost.
*Bryant Grins, drops the mic, and waits for the bell
Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted (Open to Bryant)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: