International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third Star Hunt: Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Third Star Hunt: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Third Star Hunt: Part 2   Third Star Hunt: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:33 pm

*Fight by The Dirty Youth hits across the arena. The camera slides through the ramp straight to the stage. Thick smoke starts spreading around the stage. Daniel Johnson comes through the smoke. He is wearing a sleveless sweatshirt with replica pants under. He takes off his hood and continues walking from the stage to the center of the ramp. He then stops at the center of the ramp and goes on his knees looking down. He then suddenly lifts his fist and head up as the fireworks start blasting at the stage and blue sparks start falling down. Daniel Johnson then gets up and slides in the ring beneath the bottom rope. He then asks for a microphone after walking to the ropes. Autumn hands him a microphone. He then walks back to the center of the ring. The light across the arena goes down to deep blue as Daniel Johnson starts talking*

Daniel Johnson: "Strength and Technique, the two things that will make me the king of IWA tonight. When I put that crown around my head later on tonight, I will be thanking you all and everyone back there. For what you have turned me into. Every hate chant from the crowd makes me more determined and powerful. Hate does matter to me but for my own good. Your hate will not change me. I will keep growing everyday and you all will be below me not even able to reach me"

*The crowd echoes the arena with booings. Daniel Johnson replies to that with a smirk*

Daniel Johnson: "This is exactly what I'm talking about. Not that your hate matters much against my opponents but I take them for just the sake of taking. I am not like Perry Jenkins that regrets hating the crowd and someone that will change himself. I look perfectly fine and my ego is good where it is to me. So I see no reason why I am not the crowd favorite tonight in the King of IWA tournament. Bobby Gruesome beat me once, I admit that. Enigmatic Savior and Logan Acid. I have never faced these two but I'm sure they're not even close to what I'm able to do in this ring. This is not an exaggeration because I've seen how they fight. Enigmatic Savior won that title because of the referee's fault. Logan Acid beat his own tag partner to qualify for the quarter-final round"

*Daniel Johnson pauses as he looks around the arena*

Daniel Johnson: "There are around 40 thousand people here tonight and not even 10% of you support me. I can see why. Bobby Gruesome may be confident entering the match tonight but let me tell you something, You beat Swagger D four weeks ago. This is Daniel Johnson. More powerful, more destructive and a different person. I may sound crazy saying this but you know I've been more destructive than ever in this ring. Ask Perry Jenkins and Romulus. When I get throned the King of IWA, there will be no dethrowning because I am not a regular king. Once I want something, I stick to that and get it and never let it go unless I want to. Thats something you will learn sooner of later."

*Daniel Johnson smiles at the camera leaving the crowd speechless. Fight by The Dirty Youth plays across the arena. Daniel Johnson walks to the rope and hands the microphone back to Autumn. He then slides out of the ring and walks to the stage. He then slowly exits the ring with a little smile on his face at the corner of his cheeks. The camera cuts to the next segment*
Back to top Go down

Third Star Hunt: Part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: