International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) Empty
PostSubject: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:50 am

*King of Kings- Motorhead echoes out of the arena speakers, smoke fills the entrance ramp, green lasers and gold pyrotechnics illuminate the smokey stage, on the stage a metallic throne ascends through a trap door with Bobby Gruesome lazily sprawled in it, A few seconds later 4 Security guards appear, Bobby orders them to pick up the throne and carry him in it to the center of the ring*

Rhys Trebian: "An entrance fit for a King"

*The security guards place Bobby's throne and himself in the center of the ring, he signals for a microphone which is promptly delivered to him by the stage crew, as Bobby starts to speak, boos and jeers from the crowd flood the arena, drowning out Bobby's music, Bobby waits a few moments before the boos and jeers finally fall to a quiet volume*

Bobby Gruesome: "Is that anyway to treat Royalty?"

*Bobby laughs to himself as the boos re-commence at the earlier volume*

Rhys Trebian: "This isn't right these people should show there King some respect"

Ken Comaro: "There King?, Bobby and all of these people know that he is only king because Enigmatic Savior got screwed again"

Rhys Trebian: "Oh shush Ken, Bobby was the one that nearly got screwed, its not his fault Bford can't aim properly"

*the fans at this point have stopped booing as much, so Bobby starts to speak again*

Bobby Gruesome: "At Ascension I defeated both Daniel Johnson and Enigmatic Savior despite the fact that the so called impartial special referee Bford, tried and failed to kick my head off with the Bford and After, But I prevailed anyway and became King"

Rhys Trebian: "What a great moment in IWA history it was"

Bobby Gruesome: "Tonight happens to be for the first time in IWA, Open fight night, and with it being open fight night I'm calling out Bford!!"
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 pm

The lights go out leaving the fans in the dark

Ken Camaro: Ooooh man... here we go!

The following words are heared

Bford: I'm gonna Whoop That Ass!

The lights turn on, as "Earthquake" blasts through the speakers. Bford has a mic and smiles walkingdown the ramp

Bford: Bobby... Bobby Bobby Bobby!... You need to lighten up buddy! Hmm... me and you in a match... That would be special... but let's up the ante shall we... that little lacky of yours Chris Spoof.. or whatever his name is... sure has been walking around here like a big shot.. and I know someone who desperately wants to shut his mouth... so I'll accept your challenge.. on one condition. It will be you and your squire, against me and and wrestler of my choice... in a tag team match..

back to you
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Bobby Gruesome: "You know what Bford, I think a tag match is a great idea, so name your partner, because it may be my Genesis but it is your doomsday"
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Bford: Doomsday... heh, wow.. ya know what.. my original person in mind doesn't really fit that word... so I think I'll pick a new partner... someone who's stature fits that word... a man who despises you... and loves beatin' up the little guys... ladies and gentlemen.... my partner tonight will be none other... than T...D.....G

The crowd goes crazy after hearing Bford's partner, and Bford lowers the mic with a grin on his face simply staring at Bobby Gruesome
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 am

Bobby Gruesome: "wow, you must think I'm so scared to face my former Tag Partner. Well I'm sorry to disappoint you Bford, I can take down TDG any day of the week without a breaking a sweat, Hell you might even do it for me, after all your aim is really terrible and this crown on top of my head is proof of the that, but you know what else this crown means"

Ken Comaro: "This should be good"

Bobby Gruesome: "This crown means in the simplisest terms that I am Better than you, and as for my partner the Rising Star Tournament winner Chris Sparks, under my tutoring he is already In a higher class then you and the blundering bafoon known as TDG, so Chris please get out here and show this B-lister what it means to be the best"
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Lighting bolts hit the top of the stage as "Written in the Stars" begins to play. Chris runs out from behind the curtain smiling as he comes out waving a flag with Bobby's face on it. He makes his way down the ramp as the crowd boos him. He sets the flag against the ring and slides in. He walks to Bobby and kneels before him as the crowd erupts into boos. Bford rolls his eyes watching the fool kneel.

Bford: Really?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:11 am

Bobby Gruesome: "You see Bford this is respect, and someone who shows respect to their superiors will go far in this business, as opposed to someone like you Bford who will just fizzle out and end up in Mid Card purgatory like you and your joke of a partner are currently, so bring out the Mid Card Monster, because I believe I need to reacquaint him with my boot sooner rather than later"
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:13 pm

yo Bford do you reckon we need more or is this finished?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Hmm, I guess we should add some more. I'll just rp TDG's entrrance then maybe a stare down with commentary going on. and then the bell will ring or somethin. I'll do it today oor tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:22 pm

how about today, I have things to do tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Well damn xD I'll do it tonight then
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 am

actually let's leave it like this, TDG will make his entrance and then the match'll start
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 am

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)   Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Fight Night Call out(open to Bford)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: