International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does Sonic Critter do here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What does Sonic Critter do here? Empty
PostSubject: What does Sonic Critter do here?   What does Sonic Critter do here? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

*We go backstage to Matt Lebleux's office. Matt Lebleux is talking on the phone.

Matt Lebleux: "Yes sir, I'm pretty sure it will be great night. I promise you."

*There's knock at the door.

Matt Lebleux: "Come in, what? Sonic Critter, what are you doing here? You are not in my show."

Sonic Critter: "I know, but let be honest Matt, this show stinks. There's no one in your show that can selling out the arenas like I do. I'm future champion, and you know it. You need to give me a match tonight, I'll do it for free. And I think you need some advices, the way you're dressing. It sucks, I'll give you some advices if you put me in the match tonight. How about that? Big deal?"

Matt Lebleux: "No, you have to go before I lose my temper. I won't give you a match tonight. And please go out before I call security."

Sonic Critter: "Whoa, slow down Matt, fine I'll be going. But don't blame me if someone get hurt tonight."

Matt Lebleux: "Security!!"

*Sonic Critter crushes the chair in front of him and runs away before the security come in.
Back to top Go down

What does Sonic Critter do here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: