International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning Empty
PostSubject: Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning   Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am

The camera shows a dark room.
Perry Jenkins appears lighting candles all around him.
Perry sits in a chair in the middle of the room and gives a serious look to the camera.

Perry Jenkins: "Last week, Daniel Johnson almost escaped my grasp. Our match last week ended in a count out because he didn't have the balls to walk back into the ring after I threw his punk ass out and fight me like a man. You tucked your tail between your legs  and ran away. As you walked backstage staring me down I saw something. In your eyes I saw fear. Fear of the inevitable. You know I can beat, I know I can beat you and all these people know I can beat YOU! But the fact of the matter is you keep escaping. As of last week I made sure you would never escape me AGAIN! You never saw it coming!

Perry suddenly pulls a bag out of the darkness

Perry Jenkins: "Now to the subject at hand. The IWA World Heavyweight Title. At the next War Games PPV Myself, Kid A, Bobby Gruesome, Bford, Daniel Johnson and last but not least The so called "champion" Gunner. The 6 of use will be in the devils playground all fighting for the IWA World Title. IWA Universe you are looking at the only person that deserves that World Title more than anyone else.

Perry stops talking to hear the cheers of the crowd

Perry Jenkins: "Kid A, my tag team partner for tonight's main event, Don't get me wrong your a great wrestler but you lost the title buddy, it's time to get to the back of the line! Bobby Gruesome, you had your chance and you failed! You cant follow Kid A to the back of the line. Daniel Johnson I've already said what I had to say about you! Now the so called "champion" Gunner. Listen here rookie I can tell im in your head! That one of my main goals, to get inside of my opponents heads. I can check Daniel Johnson and Gunner off my list. Which leaves me to the next person on the list, none other than Bford."

Perry once again stops to hear Bford chants as he smiles.
He pulled something out of the bad.
The retired Xtreme Division Title is shown as Perry looks at it.

Perry Jenkins: "You remember this beautiful title? The title you beat me for and brought to shame! You know one of the only reasons I kept this belt is because after I lost this title, I had to rethink my career and change for the good. The first show after my lose, I came to you and said that I have changed for the good....You didnt believe me, but I think I proved you wrong! Look at all I have done for this company since then and not once did you say that you say you were wrong about me."

Perry puts the title back in the bag.

Perry Jenkins: "Bford, even though your only the special guest ref tonight all I have to say is let the mind games BEGIN!"

Perry proceeds to blow out all the candles until there is just one left.
He picks up the candle and puts in near his face.

Perry Jenkins: "This is my time!"

Perry blows out the candle as the screen goes dark
The camera fades
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning   Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 am

nice! way to bring the a game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning   Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:27 pm

thanks, i think its one of my best rp's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning   Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perry Jenkins gives a fair warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: