International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV)   Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 am

*Sonic Critter walks through the locker room when Sarah Lane asks him for an interview.

Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV) IWASarahLane

Sarah Lane: “Sonic, do you have a minute?”

Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV) IWASonicCritter

Sonic Critter: “What?”

Sarah Lane: “Tonight you’re going to face Stevo to determine who will be the first ever X-Treme Champion, tell me about your feeling.”

Sonic Critter: “Miss Lane, I told you, even the 5 years old kid knew the answer. About the first ever champion? You know who is him. Talk about the first, I am the first man in this company, I’m also the first man who destroyed Matt Lebleux’s office. You know why? Because nobody in this company got the guts like me. They’re so scared of their boss, but I’m different. I come here to make the difference, I come every Wednesday and Saturday night to make the great show, but they don’t understand, they booed me every time I step into the ring. But it’s alright, I don’t need any recognition from those fool pathetic idiot people.”

*Sonic Critter continues...

Sonic Critter: “The first ever X-Treme Champion should be the man who bring legitimacy to the title, the man who always be remembered for his greatness, and that man is me. I’m gonna bring the value to the title. It’s not about I need to win this championship, it’s about the championship needs me. And we all know, it’s X-Treme. Talk about X-Treme, is there anything more X-Treme than Sonic Critter? Nope, They’re scared of me, and I can do almost everything to back it up. And one more thing, it’s X-Treme right? So I’ll bring this Baseball Bat to the ring and hit Stevo with this. Stevo, you don’t know what coming next to you.”

Sarah Lane: “Well good luck then.”

*Sonic Critter goes with no expression.

Sarah Lane: "It just me or Sonic looks different today. Well I hope you win Sonic."

*The camera then fades away, Sarah Lane smiles happily.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Sonic Critter (PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: