International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV)   Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

The cameras cut backstage where Sarah Lane is with Romulus who is warming up for his Three Way International Title match.

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Iwasar12

Sarah Lane: "Romulus, tonight you have a 3 way match for the IWA International Title against Skurge and....."

Sarah is cut off by Mercury.

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Iwamer12

Mercury: "He knows exactly who he is fighting tonight and he is not worried in the slightest. Tonight is just another step in history for a man who is greater than most. Tonight is the night that Romulus becomes the IWA International Champion."

Sarah Lane: "But surely it cant be easy preparing for a title match with more than one opponent?"

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Iwamin10

Minerva: "My child, do you know much about history?"

Sarah Lane: "Well, it wasnt my major but im not stupid."

Minerva: "Well then surely you would know that the Roman people have fought off the wildest of lions, the most dangerous serpants, all sorts of boars and beasts and at the same time, they also fought off multiple opponents."

Sarah Lane: "Are you saying that Romulus is like a gladiator?"

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Iwaven10

Venus: "Romulus is greater than any gladiator. Gladiators, while stronger than most and galliant in battle, are just mere mortals. Romulus is so much more. He is a God amongst men.... and tonight, he will raise the championship belt high as you all cheer his name like the champion he already is."

Sarah Lane: "You all seem very confident....."

Sarah is cut off again.......

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV) Iwarom12

Romulus: "EGO mos lucror meus compositus tonight. EGO mos vado in ingravesco International Champion. EGO mos dominor is vexillum quod balbutio meus nomen down ut maioribus colluctor in IWA history."

Romulus stares at Sarah for a few moments and then walks off.

Mercury: "The interview is now over."

Minerva, Venus and Mercury all follow after Romulus as the cameras cut back to the ring.

Sarah Lane: "I have absolutley no idea what he just said."

Back to top Go down

Romulus & Co. with Sarah Lane (PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: