International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) Empty
PostSubject: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 am

The fans are cheering and posing in front of the moving camera raising their signs suddenly the lights go out and the fans cheer waiting to hear the signature words

Bford: I'm gonna Whoop...That...Ass!

"Earthquake" by Labyrinth blares through the speakers as Bford comes walking down the ramp as the lights turn on, he has a seriousness to his face as he slides into the ring with a mic

Bford: Last week... I was slapped... by a snake... I'm not beatin' around the bush, Logan Acid.... Acid?.... I've had sodas with more acid than you have.... you're a snake.... and not a King Cobra or Anaconda.... more like a Garden Snake who hides behind other snakes but tries to make itself seem as big.... so how about you get your ass down here... just you, not your boys... and face me like a man!

Bford paces back and forth waiting for Logan Acid
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm

*King of My World by Saliva blasts through the IWA speakers and throughout the arena, leaving the audience confused by this unfamiliar entrance theme when suddenly Logan Acid strolls through the entrance curtain and onto the stage in his signature ring gear alone while smiling with a microphone in his grasp then his music starts to fade as he lifts the microphone to his lips*

Logan Acid: "A snake? If by snake, you mean cold, calculating, vicious, remorseless, and ruthless... then I take that as a compliment..."

*Logan evilly smiles*

Logan Acid: "Last week was nothing Bford, you deserved that slap for the way you disrespected me, but I know i'll do much worse than slap you if I step into that ring with you. No one ever calls out  'The Best Wrestler on the Planet'... so you better have a really good reason..."

*Logan lowers his microphone, waiting for a response from Bford*
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Bford: No no no no no no... I said get down here and FACE me like a man

Bford points down at the ring where he is standing motioning Logan to come into the ring
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:43 pm

*Logan lifts his microphone*

Logan Acid: "I'll enter the ring, but I won't be held responsible if something horrible were to happen to you while I am in there, don't say I didn't warn you..."

*Logan lowers his microphone once again then slowly strolls down the ramp and ascends the steel steps before stepping through the ropes into the ring and coming face-to-face with Bford*

OOC: Ur turn Bford
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Bford: I'm gonna keep this short and sweet Logan.... you keep sayin' you're the best wrestler on the planet... but you've never faced the most Charismatic man in IWA History...Mr. 24/7... The Innovator of greatness...Bford...One on One... and I want to face you... right here... right now... and I know you're not gonna turn this opportunity down... cuz I got something that'll make you want to have this match???

Bford smirks looking at Logan

Ooc: you go, then I'll end it and it'll lead right into the match
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:15 pm

*Logan begins to speak as he makes motions with his hands in the air*

Logan Acid: "Hmm... 'The Best Wrestler on the Planet' vs 'The Innovator of Greatness'! I like the sound of that, but I do things on my own terms!"

*Logan turns to walk away as the audience boos but stops and turns back around*

Logan Acid: "But, I MIGHT change my mind, IF you can convince me to..."
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Bford nods and raises the mic to his lips then suddenly strikes Logan Acid in the head with the mic, knocking him to the ground, he then begins a barrage of punches onto Logan Acid, the fans cheer as Bford begins stomping Acid out, Logan quickly counteracts and begins a series of punches on Bford himself, an IWA referee slides in the ring and breaks the two up Bford pulls off his shirt throwing it to the crowd as both men get in a fighting stance, the ref calls for the bell

(That good for you?)
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Yea that's good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)   Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Snake (Logan Acid)
Page 1 of 1