International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) Empty
PostSubject: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Bford is seen standing in the ring the fans cheering and chanting

Bford: Logan Acid.... last week... you finally got a little taste of what's to come.... because tonight... You and your League will face a force unlike any other.... a group of men who want nothing more than to wipe the smirks off your face.... I've talked to each personally and they agreed on a temporary alliance.... so tonight... you will face Team IWA.... Let me introduce you to Two members of the team led by The most Charismatic Man in IWA History...Mr. 24/7...the Innovator of Greatness....B...FORD! The second member... Probably hates Logan Acid more than anyone.... Ladies and Gentlemen....Mr. Hero!

"Serenity by Godsmack hits and Mr Hero steps out onto the stage holding a mic. He jogs down the ramp to the cheers of the fans before sliding into the ring*

Mr Hero: "Bford, there is not a truer statement my friend."

*Mr Hero loosens his arms up*

Mr Hero: "Logan, you took something from me. Championship gold. You took it from me using your former lacky Cory Atlas, and then weeks later you did the same to him with the help of your current stooge, Kyle Richards. You see ladies and gentlemen, Logan is what we call a user. He walks around here living a fake life believing himself to be the "smart guy" using anything and anyone to get an advantage, he fools himself into thinking that hes making big moves around here and that hes of any importance when in actuality, he's just another nobody in the back, a real "stupid guy" if you ask me. You can only use so many people Logan before the entire roster recognizes you for the slimy serpent you truly are, slithering around backstage in the shadows being about as dangerous as Mick Malones cholesterol level. You cower behind your League of Losers and pretend to be a big shot, but come UWG II, I expose you for the true coward that you are. I am going to show the world which one of us carried that tag team and you're going to regret ever turning your back on the true Most Dangerous Man Alive. I'm the MDMA Logan, and soon you will remember why."

*Mr Hero lowers his mic and looks at Bford as the fans begin to chant loudly*

Crowd: "MDMA!! MDMA!! MDMA!!"

*No More Heroes plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior makes his way out. He is in his wrestling gear and walks down to the ring. He grabs a microphone from the sound guy and stands in front of the rest of the team.*

Enigmatic Savior: I'll keep this short and sweet, tonight this 10 man tag match is an opportunity. This is a chance for me to show that I still have it and to prove to myself that I'm the best wrestler ever. Tonight it doesn't matter about why I'm facing the League but about me winning the rumble and setting myself on a course for the world title. And that's all I have to say.

*Enigmatic Savior throws the microphone down and looks at each member of the team and then stands next to the team.*

Last edited by Bford on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I'll edit this later and we'll use it during the paper-view instead since I need everyone elses replies
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:00 pm

yeah people have been pretty bad with rp's this week even though they've all been on a few times -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 pm

XD I probably shoulda done it earlier anyways, I thought Thursday would give everyone plenty of time since we basically had till today or even early Sunday to complete it O.o oh well
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 pm

I think I'll just delete this
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 pm

keeps going at this rate of inactivity and there wont be a PPV
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 pm

I'll just have it where I just introduce Hero and Savior as teamates unless Kid A and Gruesome wanna add their bits in and I'll try to get some more rps in Hysteric
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 pm

This can be used right before our match when u come out and bring out Hero & Savior but before Jason & Kid A come out, we come out and surround the ring and attack u guys like how we tried to attack Nick Ford & Savior last week then u can bring Kid A & Jason out to help u guys then we brawl until u guys get the upper hand then the match officially starts
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Maybe, this really was just to introduce the team members but I guess that idea can work. Though most likely it'll have to be done in show cuz I'll probablly only have enough time to edit this post and a few rps, but if ya wanna do that you can good sir
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Ok just edit your rps and add Hysteric & Savior's rps to ur first one then i'll reply
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Alright logan do your thing
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am

*Suddenly, "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead bursts through the speakers and throughout the arena as The League of Legends quickly make their way through the entrance curtain and down the ramp in their ring gear, led by Logan Acid, who has a microphone in hand, and surround the ring as Bford, Hero, and Savior get prepared for a fight*

Logan Acid: "You three are awfully confident for a team that's about to be decimated... Bford, do you REALLY think you can lead your little, make-shift team to victory against a well-oiled machine like The League of Legends? Two weeks ago, you may have won the battle, but tonight we will end the war... look at who you have going to war with you... an untrustworthy FORMER member of The League, a selfish man who will superkick anyone in sight, a crazed lunatic who is ONLY focused on regaining the IWA World Title, and MY former tag partner who I know better more than anyone in this entire match. It's absolutely pitiful that this actually passes for a 'team' so if I were you i'd keep my head on a swivel because any one of those men won't think twice about stabbing you in the back. But, last week, your father & Savior escaped our grasps... so now... the three of you will fall to The League!"

*The League of Legends climb onto the ring apron and surround the entire ring, inches away from the three men*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)   Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assembling the Team (Open to Jason Adams, Kid A, Enigmatic Savior, & Hysteric)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: