International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match Empty
PostSubject: Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match   Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 am

*The camera shows Sean Pain backstage making his way towards the ring for his title match when suddenly, he is approached by Logan Acid*

Logan Acid: "If it isn't the 'Def Maniac' himself... SEAN PAIN!"

*The audience can be heard booing in the background*

Logan Acid: "The man who may possibly become the NEXT IWA World Heavyweight Champion! I would wish you good luck but luck is for losers so I wish good luck to Perry Jenkins. Sean, i'm not sure if you recall this, but L.O.L. played a major role in the battle royale a few weeks ago by weakening Hysteric which gave you an easy victory. Now, imagine how EASY it would be to win tonight IF you were with The League of Legends... we could use a high-caliber legend like yourself..."

*Logan smiles, waiting for a response*

OOC: Ur turn Hysteric, last one you'll have to reply to lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match   Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 pm

*Sean Pain chews his gum nonchalantly before he takes his bat from his shoulder and places it end down on the concrete floor, palming the top end in his hand like a cane before he looks at Logan Acid*

Sean Pain: "Logan Acid. The Most Dangerous Man on the Planet.. self proclaimed of course. Tell me Logan, how can you call yourself 'the best' without actually beating the best?"

*Logan looks to Sean who smiles*

Sean Pain: "Tonight I want Perry Jenkins at his best, I'm sure even you and I can reach an understanding on that. Sometimes, very rarely, men like us MUST get our hands dirty, because lets face it. Nothing really reminds these mindless sheep who is in charge like beating the man they hold so dear at a god-like status at his utmost best..."

*Logan stares at Sean Pain who extends his hand*

Sean Pain: "However, after tonight, a new age will dawn upon IWA, Gunner is sure to take IWA to newer, higher levels and what better group to help him take it there than the League of Legends with the newest member, The Hardcore Icon, The man who single handedly defined Extreme by himself... The Def Manic, Sean Pain."

*Sean holds his hand out and awaits Logans response*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match   Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 pm

*Logan smiles then reaches out and shakes Sean Pain's hand*

Logan Acid: "An intelligent man like yourself sure knows how to take advantage of an opportunity... welcome to The League of Legends."

*The men smile then Sean Pain continues making his way towards the ring*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match   Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Greatness (Open to The Hysteric) - Before World Title Match
Page 1 of 1