International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Sheen's Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Michael Sheen's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Michael Sheen's Profile Mike-knox

Ring Name: Michael Sheen

Nicknames: "The Wicked One", "Earth's Only Demon"

Height: 6'6

Weight: 293 lbs

Alignment: Heel

Detailed Alignment:  A brain-washed, creepy, disturbed, sadistic monster who tortures and inflicts pain on others due to him thinking it's the 'only way for survival" and there's no way out. He claims "there ain't no rest for the wicked" (from his theme song) for his wicked deeds and says he doesn't exactly want to do evil deeds but that he has to do it for the good of humanity in his own twisted mind.

Taunts:

The Monster Awakens - Michael Sheen purposely stumbles around the ring while laughing maniacally at the fallen victim as The Monster Awakens

Trademarks:

Fall of Humanity - Michael Sheen grips the victim's throat strongly with both hands and chuckles evilly while looking into the victim's fear-filled eyes then his chuckles turn into a fierce stare as he launches the victim high in the air and onto his shoulders before he drills the victim onto the mat with a brutal sit-down powerbomb executing a Fall of Humanity

Finishers:

World of Wickedness (DD) - Michael Sheen grabs the victim and hurls him onto his shoulders horizontally then chuckles before gaining a crazy facial expression then flips the victim off his shoulders to the side and holds onto his neck & head as he twists to the side and drives the victim down onto the mat in a neckbreaker fashion executing a World of Wickedness

Consumption of Darkness (DD) - Michael Sheen grabs the victim then picks him up off the ground and into his arms in a horizontal position then spins him out in front of him and wraps his arm around the victim's neck as he bends him back facing up for a while then suddenly jerks back as he spins out & smashes the victim's face down onto the mat as he lands on his own back executing a Consumption of Darkness

Critical Condition (Submission) - Michael Sheen knees the victim in the ribs so he's bent over then viciously wraps his arm around the victim's neck with a crazy look in his eyes then drops to the mat on his back and wraps his legs around the victim's waist then his eyes roll to the back of his head as he applies pressure on the neck & the struggling victim falls unconscious executing Critical Condition

Entrance:

The IWA arena buzzes with excitement when suddenly, loud static plays through the speakers and appears on the IWA TitanTron momentarily as the arena lights shut off, silencing the entire arena, then the loud static shuts off as the arena lights turn red in the total darkness and "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant bursts through the IWA speakers and throughout the arena as a large man strolls onto the stage with a blank look in his eyes and strolls down the entrance ramp and stops in front of the ring as the original lights turn on to reveal the man as Michael Sheen who is dressed in a grey, sleeveless, prison-like, full-body jumpsuit along with black gloves & black boots then Sheen climbs onto the ring apron and enters the ring, looking around the arena with a crazed look in his eyes

Last edited by Logan Acid on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Ooooh nice
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Thanks man! Bringing in 2 other NPC's too
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm

They gonna be connected to this guy? If not I had an idea I wanted to run by you
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Nope! What's ur idea?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:50 pm

I'll pm ya!
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

Is it just me or does that guy have a big "package" Razz Whispers "GAY" lol Very Happy ( PS : Joke , dont take them seriously lol )
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Lol Scorpio
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Finished it!
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 am

Bray Wyatt much? lol Consumption of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 pm

That's one of Bray's finishers? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Sounds like Sister Abigail to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 pm

This is the slower version, that one up there is sick and done really fast lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sheen's Profile   Michael Sheen's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Sheen's Profile
Page 1 of 1