International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag team championship rematch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tag team championship rematch Empty
PostSubject: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

* Sarah Lane enter in Romanian Shark's lockroom to do a interwiew, but Sharkey roared to get out from lockroom and throws a towel in Sarah. Romanian Wonder quickly try to calm down te situation*

RW:Sharkey, calm down dude. Sarah just try to do she's job.

Sharkey:....You are right man, Sarah, i'm sorry,but i'm very angry because we lost the match.

Sarah:It's okay Sharkey, I understand you.

RW: So, Sarah i listen.

Sarah:Yeah right. At War Games you two make a great match, but you lost and miss the oportunity to be the first tag team champions in IWA.

RW:It's true.Was my fault.I make one mistake, and this mistake cost us the match.

Sharkey:Dude what the hell you say man. Its not just you're fault, Its our fault. We are a tag team we lose togheter and we win togheter.

Sarah:Do you have a message for BFord and La Mistica?

Sharkey:Of course. BFord, Mistica. Congratulation (ironically) you are the tag team champs, but not for much time. Maybe we underestimated you,but we don't make this mistake anymore. You know what we want. We want a rematch. So if you have balls accept the chalenge and give us the revenge.Anywhere, Anytime, any stipulation

Sarah:Thanks for interview guys. Bye

Sharkey: You are welcome.And again, sorry

RW:Bye Sarah

*The camera moved at the ringside*

Ken Komaro:Wow. Big words from this two guys. I Hope BFord and La Mistica watched this and we will have they answer tonight after the tag team match.

Last edited by Romanian Wonder on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:56 am

you should do a rp for the saturday show.... they already did a rp where they wanted a match.... possily a rematch? its in the Let The Celebrations Begin rp.... but its ended so maybe you can do one where you come out to the ring and say you heard them saying they want a match and call them out....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 am

yh u should
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

BFord and La Mistica please do a RP with the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm

We Have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag team championship rematch   Tag team championship rematch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag team championship rematch
Page 1 of 1