International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) Empty
PostSubject: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 am

*Going to Hell blasts over the P.A and Taylor Emerald walks out followed by Psychosocial. They walk down to the ring and as they enter, Taylor is handed a mic*

Taylor Emerald: Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to explain for our actions last week. It's simple. Rookies don't deserve title shots straight away. They needed to be punished. They do not deserve the tag team titles. They do not deserve to be in IWA. Psychosocial here isn't afraid. You all saw what happened last week. Psychosocial decimated both Gregory Star and Cris Famous because they are worthless. Nothing. Why do they get a title shot as their debut? Why not Psychosocial? Why can't he? Are the champions afraid?

---
If Cris or Gregory/Titus wanna reply...
Back to top Go down

Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:47 pm

*Cris walks out waving to the fans despite being worse for wear*

Nic:"You say we didn't deserve it and that rookies shouldn't get title shots yet say that you should when you're just as much a rookie as us. You say we are nothing yet you are the coward who assaulted us after a grueling match with two of IWA's biggest stars. You are nothing but a simple hater, you see our agility and pure talent while you're just a muscle headed psychopath and hate on us."

*the crowd cheers for Cris as he hypes them up starting a You're A Hater chant*

Cris:"Now why don't you leave the wrestling to the athletes while you and your animal handler go back to the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:06 pm

*Greyhounds by Swedish House Mafia hits the arena interrupting Taylor Emerald and Psychosocial. Suddenly many changing lights covers the Arena while people of IWA enjoys the upbeat tune. Gregory Star with the Half of Global Tag Team Championship being slung across his shoulder and a microphone in hand.

He goes near to his fans and ladies of IWA screams for his name. Some of them gives him a flying kiss while the ladies near gives him a kiss in his cheeks. He pace back and forth into the ramp and he looks at Taylor Emerald and Psychosocial. He raise the microphone near to his lips and the ladies starts screaming wildly, he cracks a smile then he lifts the microphone in his hand and he start talking.*

Gregory Star: "Hey Cris, Let me introduce this idiots! Ladies and Gentlemen of IWA, I present to you the FREAKSHOWS!!"

*Gregory Star points to Taylor Emerald and Psychosocial. Then IWA Universe laugh out loud covering the entire arena with wild laughter coming from the it's fans.*

Gregory star: "Yes, We, Us, The Famous Stars considers you and your little girlfriend a Psychofreak and a Psychob****!! [Cris and Greg Chuckles] I'm sorry for the word... Seriously, You ask why do we have this title."

*Gregory Star and Cris Famous raise their titles above their heads and looks at Psychosocial and Taylor Emerald.

IWA fans erupts with huge cheer and they started chanting the names of Gregory Star and Cris Famous.*

Crowd: "CRIS!!! GREG!!! CRIS!!! GREG!!!"

Gregory Star: "It's all because of them, This people and because we are far talented compare to you. Yes, We are rookies but we are not your ordinary rookies... I know you come out to boast around your little cheap shot against us last week. But, it will never happen tonight mate. You and your girlfriend will be going back to the Carnival.. To the place the two of you belong... FREAKS!"

*IWA reacts wildly after hearing those words and they continue to chant FREAKS towards Taylor Emerald and Psychosocial.*

Crowd: "FREAKS!!! FREAKS!!! FREAKS!!! FREAKS!!!"

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:19 am

*Taylor smiles and laughs while Psychosocial has an evil look on his face*

Taylor: You really think i'm bothered by what you or these people call me? I've been called a freak, a slut, a *bleep*, Hell, I've even been told to kill myself. But see, none of that phases me. As I know for a fact i'm better than all of those people. And well, we all know Psychosocial is better than you two.

*The crowd start too boo as Taylor starts to laugh again. The fans start to chant Slut, and freak at Taylor*

Taylor: I never said Psychosocial should get a title shot. What I said was if you two get one on your debut, why can't he? He's just as worthy as you two are. But no. Psychosocial doesn't want a title match until the IWA universe knows who he is and knows that he deserves one. Psychosocial didn't attack you last week after your match because he is week. It's because he was disappointed with how you won the match. See Psychosocial is from the Asylum. And do you really think theres any way to stop a monster like him? There isn't. You two are just the start of a breeding bacteria. It won't be long before you infect IWA. And the Infection must die. A thousand men cannot stop a motivated Psychopath. Motivated to cleanse IWA of its filth. Its rubbish. Its Infection. The moment I say it, this demon of mine will destroy all of IWA. Including the likes of Perry Jenkins, King Jason Adams and The Hysteric. I've warned you.
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 pm

*Gregory Star lit a smile on his face and he look at Taylor Emerald & Psychosocial then he wave his head in disagreement with there claim. Cris Famous goes to the IWA fans and he provoke the fans and they start to taunt the psycho duo.

IWA was flooded with mockery and boos coming from it's supporter being thrown to Taylor Emerald & Psychosocial. Gregory Star raise the microphone near to his lips then gives a quick respond to the claims of Taylor Emerald.*

Gregory Star: "You and your Big Foul Mouth!! Taylor, [Points to Taylor] IWA don't really care if you claim that you're a slut! a psycho! a b****!! [Crowd laugh out loud] The two of you are the biggest joke in IWA."

*Taylor Emerald and Psychosocial gets irritated and Psychosocial is fuming in anger.*

Gregory Star: "You call us bacteria, dirt, filth... But guys, Seriously, Did you visit the mirror this morning? The two of you! You are talking about yourselves! Now, Mr. Psychowhat??? You are such an eyesore for a claimer wherein you have nothing! Compare to us... Rookies with great fortune, Rookies yet we prove that we are something! Psychosocial, You are nothing but a crook! You are proud that you came from Asylum.. Oh yeah, I know that place, It's a place for rejects into this wonderful society!! A place for w****s & punks! Just like the two you!"

*Gregory Star shows a cocky smile then IWA burst in cheers after hearing the words from Gregory.*

Gregory Star: "Now.. As a respond to your cheap attack last week.. We want to challenge your Psychodog Taylor! If your man hiding behind your skirt is Brave Enough??? Tough Enough??? Then he will face anyone of Famous Stars. [IWA erupts with cheers] Yeah, You heard us right! We are challenging your Psychoman into a fair and square match tonight... What do you say partner and Hollywood?"

*Hollywood screams for the Famous Stars and the overwhelming cheer is covering the whole arena.*[/i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:02 am

Taylor: So you want Psychosocial to take on one of you big boys? Gregory Star, the cocky one. The mouth of Famous Stars... Cris Famous, the guy who thinks he is top *bleep*. But you haven't said anything. Why? Are you scared that if you run your mouth like your friend there does you'll piss Psychosocial off and possibly have to forfeit those titles? I tell you what. Why don't we let Psychosocial make the decision?

*The crowd boo very loudly as they begin to chant Cris, Greg, Cris, Greg again*

Psychosocial: Cris... Gregory... I accept your challenge, and I choose....... Gregory Star. You keep running your mouth calling Taylor and I freaks. You must pay. Wether it be I knock you out or end your career. you'll pay. I am the beast. I am The Monster. I AM PSYCHOSOCIAL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)   Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor speaks on the attack on the tag champs last week (open to Cris + Gregory)
Page 1 of 1