International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is what you get in IWA from now on !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

This is what you get in IWA from now on ! Empty
PostSubject: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 am

The crowd in the arena waits for the IWA Warzone to commence. Suddenly, the whole arena went dark and the crowd gives a huge pop as the big titantron screen lights up and "Deuce - Nobody Likes Me" theme song continues to play in the background. After a few seconds a person wearing a black hoodie jacket appears on the ramp facing backwards. The spotlight falls on him and he removes his hoodie slowly revealing his face to the IWA Universe.

Johnny James : "Wow what a way to start IWA Warzone ! But I'm surprised to see him no doubt since he was not here in IWA for some past few months"

Ken Comaro : "I'm surprised too Johnny. But no doubt we have something in hand here tonight. I'm curious"

Ron slowly walks towards the ring and stares at the ring for some time. He climbs the ledge and enters the ring, watching the entire IWA Universe around him. He gets a microphone from one of the staff and waits for the crowd to settle down. Finally he prepares to speak something..

Ravaging Ron : "Surprised?"

Ron pauses for a moment as the IWA crowds continues to cheer for him

Ravaging Ron : "2 months...2 months i have been sitting in my home and watching IWA in my television. 2 months it has been since I stepped in this holy grail of Wrestling ring. Some of you there will know the fact about why I was not here for the past 2 months. Out there i believe there are some fans of mine who watches me inside and outside the ring. They might tell you why, but you won't know because I am not the one that this company feels to be advertised. I'm not one of the biggest Superstar of IWA. I am what they think about me."

Ken Comaro : "I'm more curious now"

Ravaging Ron : "People don't always get to know about the real facts behind scenes. Well let me tell you a little truth about myself. I was injured. I injured my knee when i was here saving V.I.P's ass from getting kicked. I trusted that guy and he was like a brother to me. But did he considered the same for myself? I got that answer when i received not a single visit or phone call from him while I was injured. So that's what you call brotherhood? That's what i deserve? I can also relate this same thing with your so called Champion, someone who tried every possible way to benefit from me and look at him now, he surely did.

The crowd gets a bit silent as they continues to listen to Ron and some cheers for him also echoed from the crowd. Ron looks down for a moment and then looks back at the camera with red burning eyes

Ravaging Ron : "You know what, it's enough ! I have seen it enough and now I will back myself and not any single one of you backstabbing suckers[censored]. You ignited the flame which will burn you to the ground and get ya straight in hell. You wanted everything from me and in return nothing but hate...but don't worry..I have received too much of your hate and it resides in me now...It is the only thing left in my heart. You will witness what you have created ! This is my time"

Ron drops the microphone and heads straight to the back, as the crowd gives a mixed reaction

Johnny James : "Never seen him with this hate and anger...This is surely not good for others in the back"

Last edited by Ravaging Ron on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Well that changes a lot of things now -_- lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Ron is back Smile
Although you should change it to like 1-2 months. That we can work with Smile we will make it storyline where we've had tome off before the big season Razz good rp
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:24 pm

no comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:39 am

Razz i know i have to do more good Smile
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Nice one Brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:33 am

Yo Muttley thanks Smile But hey we have a match at the Supershow. Good Luck Smile

This is what you get in IWA from now on ! 1262948966 
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:59 am

Yeah Very Happy Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what you get in IWA from now on !   This is what you get in IWA from now on ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what you get in IWA from now on !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: