International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) Empty
PostSubject: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 pm

*Sonic Speed walks to the ring with a microphone in his hand.*

Sonic Speed:This season i will be in rising star tournament. In order for me to win i will have to give my all.

*Sonic Speed changes his facial expression and moves the mic closer to his lips.*

Sonic Speed:This season i refuse to show any mercy to anybody that gets in my way. I will not make the mistake i did last time of showing weakness to people that i know  are pathetic. I will destroy anyone and do anything i see fit. I think they might want to keep a stretcher on stand by at my matches from now on because none of my opponents are going to be able to leave by themselves anymore.This...

*Music comes on interrupting Sonic Speed*
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 am

*Becoming The Bull by Atreyu, plays in the arena as John Briggs steps on the stage*

Briggs: "Hey Sonic allow me to introduce myself to you all all these fans here tonight, the name is John Briggs."

*The fans cheer*

Briggs: "And no offense to you Sonic, for I am sure you have talent or you wouldn't be in the rising star tournament, but the only rising star hails form Swansea Wales, and is me, good luck in the tournament".

*The fans cheer as Briggs leaves the stage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 pm

*5 minutes alone by Pantera is played as Ice walks out with a mic in his hand.*

Ice Scorpio : "Did you miss me everyone?"

*Crowd Boos loudly*

Ice Scorpio : "Just the Welcome I expected from all you Pathetic Losers".

*Crowd Boos Even more louder. Ice raises his hand to silence them and starts to talk*

Ice Scorpio : "I hope Everyone Watched The PPV last season. To Those who watched it, Now do You see, do you now understand people, I am a man of just pure talent in the field of wrestling, you cannot possibly compare anybody to me. And I see I am selected for the Rising Star Tournament. The last Time I participated, things didn’t go according to plan as I took it too lightly. But this time , Just like in the PPV , you All will see me walking outside that ring with a win and once again Ice Scorpio will prove everyone wrong again, once again you all will see me making a statement. As I remember, I Said I would focus on the Champion and ensure he gets a small Reign because I believe nobody in IWA is worthy to be a champion other than me. So People, I am on my way right to the top of the food chain, On my way to becoming the biggest superstar this company has ever known. And Once I do become Champion, Nobody is going to be able to stop me. There are a lot of non-believers here and I laugh at all of you because you will never understand what is going on. The Match Winner has already been decided and It’s gonna be Ice Scorpio walking out victorious just like Last time".

*Crowd Starts to Chant “You Suck” and Ice is shown to be laughing at the chants*

Ice Scorpio : "Chant all you want, doesn’t change the fact that I am going to win this tournament".

*Ice Turns his head and looks at Sonic*

Ice Scorpio : "You know Sonic, I burst out into Laughter when I heard you say you were going to destroy everybody. The sight of you screaming and writhing in pain comes in mind after I put you through a table. Again I say, Nobody here, Not Sonic , Not John Briggs , not nobody here has what it takes to stop me. The Result is decided, you might as well bow down to me and accept that I am the greatest".

*Ice Scorpio laughs and goes back Backstage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:52 pm

PS : IF anybody would like to do their Finisher on me, Permission GRANTED! Very Happy:DI sound way cocky this time lol and i deserve it lol and Sorry if there any Grammatical or Formatting errors. Please let me know so i can fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Good job on the formatting man it's pretty much perfect, just remember the "period" goes before the last speech marks like this

"Hey." not like this "Hey".

Other than that perfect and good job on getting better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:25 am

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

*Suddenly, Going to Hell by The Pretty Reckless blasts over the speakers. Taylor Emerald walks out with a mic shaking her head looking at the superstars in the ring. She walks down onto the ramp and stops half way. Then, Asylum by Disturbed blasts over the P.A and after moments of Silence, Psychosocial walks out with a mean look on his face. As he walks down to the ramp next to Taylor, The crowd begin to chant "Freak Freak Freak" but Taylor and Psycho ignore them. They start walking to the ring.*

Taylor: See, if there's one thing I don't like it's people who say they deserve title shots when they don't. So basically, I don't like any of you. But mainly, I don't like you Ice Scorpio. Just because you won at a PPV you think your top *bleep*? Well you got another thing coming.

*Psychosocial and Taylor enter the ring and head straight to Ice Scorpio*

Taylor: You've said too much about how you think you will be champion. I don't care who it is that wins the Rising Star tournament, however, I hope it isn't Gregory Star, Cris Famous and definitely not you.

*Psychosocial walks over and hits Ice Scorpio in the face and Ice Scorpio follows it up with two quick shots to the face of Psychosocial, as he swings for a third punch, Psychosocial pushes him against the ropes and as Ice Scorpio rebounds he Charges towards him and hits him with a Psychotic Spear*

---
If anyone wants to start speaking before Taylor go ahead but no attacking Psycho yet Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 am

That hurt Sad lol. Btw good job on the rp Smile and Ty Hyst Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks Smile Taylor will be more of the speaker as Psychosocial is the muscle.
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 am

*Titan Tron sets to light interrupting the assault of Psychosocial towards Ice Scorpio and an image of Gregory Star and Cris Famous appear then IWA erupt with huge pop coming from the loyal fans of Famous Stars. Cris Famous and Gregory Star shows a positive smile towards their fans.*

Cris Famous: "How I love this people... How i hate this b******s!"

*IWA gets wild after hearing Cris Famous.*

Gregory Star: "I totally agree mate.. Unfortunately.. All of the claims of this rookies are nothing, Empty in short.."

*Cris and Greg shares a mocking laugh together with the Famous Stars supporter.*

Gregory Star: "Psycho and your b**** will never have a chance to rise and yes... Only one of us will win the tourney... I know that your barbaric and unurbanized man is really looking forward to share same light, same air with us.. [Gregory cracks a cocky smile] Psychosocial will have his butt kicked tonight.."

*IWA interrupts him with a huge cheer and the chanting of "Famous Stars".*

Gregory Star: "We have two things for you guys tonight... First.. Psychosocial and his Psychob**** Girlfriend will taste defeat under the hands of Famous Stars.."

*Crowd gets wilder after hearing the words of Gregory Star and Psychosocial is fuming in anger with the mockery of Famous Stars.*

Gregory Star: "Now, Second thing is... My partner is here.. Cris Famous will have his way to the Rising Star Tourney and yes.. I will be happy to aide him in stardom..."

*Gregory Star and Cris Famous chants the following words in unison with the fans*

Greg & Cris: "We are Future! We are Supreme! We are Famous Stars! We are Future! We are Supreme! We are Famous Stars!"

*Titan Tron fades to black while IWA Universe continue to chant "Famous Stars".*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:18 am

You need to broaden your horizon on your vocabulary Muttley, I can only explain so much cussing. Slow it down, lol

Other than that good Smile

Last edited by The Hysteric on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:39 am

Oh, Thanks for the advise mate... I am doing RPs during my sneak time Razz Yeah, Other people can insert their RPs Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Really wish to continue on this one Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 am

You aren't dead, you can reply Scorpio hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)   Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of attitude ( Open to any Rising star competitor)
Page 1 of 1