International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History Repeating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

History Repeating Empty
PostSubject: History Repeating   History Repeating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 pm

*Lucha Libre* by Dead Elvi blares out from the speakers, as El Boaro walks out on the ramp and slowly paces to the ring, not stopping by the cheering fans. He enter the ring and asks for a microphone.*

El Boaro: "Please cut the music!"

*The song abruptly stops, leaving the entire Arena in an unreal silence*

El Boaro: "It's so strange for me to be out here in this sad night, ready to perform in front of all of you, facing my long time rival, The Hysteric, in a qualifying match to enter the Elimination Chamber at the next PPV, when the only thing I really feel to do right now is head back in my locker room, lay down and cry, for mi hermano, Justin..."

*A huge round of applause spontaneously comes from the fans, as El Boaro is seen drying a tear from his eyes.*

El Boaro: "But, as you say here in the USA, the show must go on... And the show goes on in style, with a match that could be easily headlining every PPV of every wrestling company, an instant classic, a match that you already saw a couple of times during the past seasons, but you all are waiting to see again, tonight, in this very ring... El Boaro vs The Hysteric, part three."

*The sold out crowd chants in anticipation for the main event"

El Boaro: "I won back at Thirst for Power, I won the CITC qualifier... Could it be history repeating tonight?"

*Some yes chants start filling the Arena, but soon the most hardcore fans of The Hysteric let their voice be heard, chanting for their savior even after his recent harsh words. EL Boaro looks at the fans, and a smile finally comes up on his face*

El Boaro: "Well in wrestling, history never repeats... It always gets better... As you wrestle the same opponent time after time, you get to know every trick in his bag, just like he knows every thing you can throw at him. Innovation is the keyword in these situation, being able to pull out that one big move that nobody expects you to do. You look different from our last meeting Hysteric, a change in attitude.. I don't question where your heart is, my question is are you ready to take this to the next level? Because I am buddy, I  know my heart is in the right place and I'm ready to throw it over every difficult, every roadblocks on my way to the top, to my dream of becoming the champ here in IWA. I will be the champion these people are waiting, the champion they deserve, the champion Rhys and Justin always told me I was destined to be!"

*El Boaro lowers the mic and closes his eyes, listening to the wntire Arena chanting his name*

(OOC: I can't find anywhere the RP formatting post, I hope remember it correctly... Razz)

Hysteric, if you want to "ruin" this magic moment with some poisoned words, the stage is yours! Wink
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

History Repeating Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Repeating   History Repeating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Nice man! love it, don't think I want to interrupt such a golden RP lol may not be able to do it justice
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

History Repeating Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Repeating   History Repeating I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:45 pm

lol, thank you boss,, glad you like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Repeating Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Repeating   History Repeating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Repeating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: