International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWA is gone

Go down 
+3
Bford
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
The Hysteric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 pm

There is no more IWA, you all should look for a new Fed Immediately, IWA is never coming back.
I am done doing this all alone and I feel great already, I feel like a huge weight is gone from my shoulders.
I personally will not be joining another fed, but you guys are more than welcome to start a thread for it here to not lose contact. I will still be here all the time. I am just done GMing, I put faith in Daniel Johnson we left and he let me down, I put faith in Perry, he went AWOL and et me down. I'm done doing it alone. There's no talking me out of it because it is already done. I'm done GMing, I'm done RPing, I'm done with it all.

I wish you all luck, and for any of you than want, I will personally PM any fed you wish to apply for and vouch for you seeing as most of you RP'd not only weekly but got 3-5+ people each week, so any fed would be damn lucky to have you.

Thank you and sorry,
Hysteric
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Thank-you and keep this forum open so we can keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Well... this is depressing
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry it had to end like this man but for what it's worth... you're the best GM i've ever had and IWA's the best fed i've ever been in, but i'm glad u can finally relax & stop worrying about IWA. Ttyl man
Back to top Go down

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I hope you do well and I'm proud to have been in Iwa I hope to work with y'all in the future. Iwa was my favorite fed and you were my favorite gm thank you for doing a great job you deserve the rest.
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Sad I am sad yet I am happy to be part of IWA. Man, You are the precious brain of IWA. We will miss the fed, How we do things in here and yes I will be happy to work with you all... I am happy for you Man, Finally, you will live a normal life Razz

Again, Just like the request of others... make the forum alive, this is my home Man... This is my first Fed Smile I consider this and everyone here as my Family Smile

Cheers everyone and Long Live IWA Very Happy
Back to top Go down

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:54 am

Why close it down in such a hurry? We could have all helped you somehow and take this company at a higher level. very sad
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:50 pm

This is just another way to stop me getting the world title! But on a serious note I will miss IWA and hopefully WAW will match up.
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 am

Hello, Taylor Tank here.
I feel sorry to hear that Hysteric, I'm not sure when exactly this happened but it doesn't matter because what's done is done. Like the rest of the IWA superstars are thinking, I'm pretty darn proud to have been part of the IWA Universe you know, because Hysteric was always a good GM, RPer, and very creative which is connected to his RPing. I knew Hysteric was eventually going to quit, RPing and for so long becomes a headache, and you just lose your touch. Well, Hysteric, you can write a book with that creativity. I guess a wrestling book. With that creativity, you should go train (in real life) for pro-wrestling. That's if you're actually fit for it!
Goodbye, Taylor Tank out.
Back to top Go down

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:27 am

Ah just read this one, I wish I could read it earlier, well life isn't easy man Smile you have done really great job and deserved all the credit out there Hysteric. Being GM really takes a lot of time really lol I remember when I used to did it all by myself. Thank you for your time, 7 seasons is not that short time, great job really. Good for your life man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IWA is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWA is gone   IWA is gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IWA is gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: