International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match of the Century

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Match of the Century  Empty
PostSubject: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

*Camera fades to Perry Jenkins face*

Perry Jenkins: "IWA fans, last week you witnessed one of the best matches in IWA history. Sean Pain and I gave it our all but once again, the match results into a DRAW. For the fans who didnt get the word, after our match it was announced that I will be facing Sean Pain for the Extreme Division Title at the next PPV."

*a mix of Perry Jenkins and Sean Pain chants echo around the arena*

Perry Jenkins: "And what makes our match even better its a NoRuleZ match"

*a big smile appears on Perry's face*

Perry Jenkins: "No DQ's, no count outs, just good old fashion extreme wrestling. You fans will finally see who the better wrestler is......and who the true champion. Sean Pain you will get my very best in that ring and I will become victorious "
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 am

I want to back up Pain since it's a NO DQ. not too sure about it since he back out the ring on me. well, never mind. I'm a face anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

no don't do it Tank, we are face lol, plus I didn't really back you at Pain Class, I was retreating Razz
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 am

Yep, while I was flipping out. lol
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 am

heres the rules to the No RUleZ match

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is the No Rules Match! In this contest, there are no pinfalls, no submission and no disqualification, the ways to win is to beat your opponent so badly he can’t answer the count of 10, Locking your opponent inside a casket, Make them bleed till they’re unconscious, or Burying them alive!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 am

Match of the Century  IWASeanPain
'
*Sean Pain's music blasts through the stereo, the crowd explodes as Sean Pain comes out with Extreme Division Championship around his waist. Sean Pain gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Sean Pain: "Well Perry Jenkins, I have to admit, you were giving your best shot against me last week. So it will be me against you at the pay per view, and it is for the Extreme Division Championship."

*The crowd cheers as Sean Pain mentioned the title.

Sean Pain: "And well everybody knew what does that mean. It's time for extreme, and the best thing is there will be no pinfalls, no submission, no disqualification, wow."

*The crowd chants Sean Pain's name.

Sean Pain: "Well Perry I just wanna wish you good luck for our match because I actually might bury you alive. And good luck for tonight"

*Sean Pain is about to drop the microphone and gets out of the ring.

Sean Pain: "I forgot something."

*Sean Pain turns around and hits Perry Jenkins with Extreme Division belt. The crowd cheers loudly.

Sean Pain: "Perry Jenkins, I welcome you to the Extreme Division."

*Sean Pain lifts his Extreme Division Championship high in the air. The crowd is going wild and chanting Sean Pain's name as Sean Pain heads to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match of the Century    Match of the Century  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match of the Century
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: