International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron makes another statement to the IWA Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ron makes another statement to the IWA Universe Empty
PostSubject: Ron makes another statement to the IWA Universe   Ron makes another statement to the IWA Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am

*Ron's music hits the ring as the crowd gives a mixed reaction. He comes up on the ramp with a microphone and stands there for sometime. He slowly walks down to the ring and gets near the commentary table. He looks at Rhys for sometime and the crowd gives a huge pop. He pointed towards him and tells him to get up. Rhys did the same, he was afraid about what Ron is going to do to him. Ron takes Rhys's chair and gets in the ring, as Rhys looks baffled and Ken laughing at him. Ron sets up the chair in the middle of the ring and gets a huge pop from the crowd. He takes his microphone close to speak*

"Hello North Little Rock, Arkansas people ! Hope you're enjoying the show but i will tell you that you'll enjoy it much more because today i am going to wrestle The Future Shock live here in this ring."

*The crowd gives a huge pop*

" Yes quite frankly i've to admit that The Future Shock is a very good wrestler and a very good opponent. But before that i have something to show all you peeps."

*Ron smiles and points towards the big screen. On the big screen the two winning moments of Ron against didipoot followed by The Choosen On in IWA was displayed on the screen. The crowd cheered for Ron*

You see that? I was very much welcomed by all of you and for that reason i thank you all. All my years of training, all those ass whooping victories, all those sweat that my body sacrificed and everything was on the line in those matches. But i realized that this is not about what i have sacrificed to get in here and perform, this is about the future of those sacrifices and what it holds for me. Tonight in my one on one match against The Future Shock i will have to overcome him and trust me i have to. I have always been destined to be the No 1 and i will make my way to the top. It's my time !"

*Ron drops the microphone and looks at Rhys and indicates about keeping an eye on him. Ron smiles and gets a huge pop from the IWA Universe and gets out of the ring*
Back to top Go down

Ron makes another statement to the IWA Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: