International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion   Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 am

The cameras cut backstage where Sarah Lane is standing ready with a microphone in hand

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwasar10

Sarah: "Ladies and gentlemen i am standing here now with the IWA World Heavyweight Champion."

The crowd cheer as the camera pans over to see Romulus standing next to Sarah wearing a Chicago Bears jersey

Sarah: "Romulus, at War Games III you defended your World Heavyweight title in an Elimination Chamber match and now your about to enter your third season as IWA World Heavyweight Champion. What were your thoughts on the War Games III?"

Romulus is about to speak but is interrupted by the chants of the crowd that can be heard backstage

Crowd: "Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus..."

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwarom12

Romulus: "At last... the champ... has arrived... in Chicago Illinois!!!"

The crowd erupt in cheers

Romulus: "You know Sarah, alot of things happened at War Games III. Megadeath and The Rave won the Tag Team Titles, The Depraved Giant won the Termination Title, The Hysteric won the International Title, Ravaging Ron beat those two misfits Oneilo and Didipoot, I defended my World title against Bobby Gruesome, Daniel Johnson, Sharkey Jaws, Pieman and Dr Dominator..... and then there was the Extreme Championship....."

The crowd erupt in boos as Romulus listens

Romulus: "My sentiments exactly. You see, before War Games III, we had an Extreme Champion worthy of the title. We had an Extreme Champion who always went out there and gave his all.... then Perry Jenkins decided to make a name for himself."

The crowd erupt in boos again

Romulus: "See, both wrestlers went in to the ring to win, but only one went in with the intentions to win it fair. After The Wasteland didnt do the job, Perry took it upon himself to take a baseball bat to the skull of Sean Pain not once.... but twice. Then and only then was he able to drop another Wasteland and win the match."

The crowd continue to boo as Romulus goes on

Romulus: "But it didnt end there.... after Perry won the match, the medics were called down to the ring to check on Sean.... then another nobody tries make a name for himself by joining Perry in what can only be described as a vicious and brutal attack on Sean. Sean, i know your at home resting and like the rest of the IWA Universe, i hope you make a speedy recovery and get yourself back here doing what you do best."

The crowd cheer

Romulus: "Perry Jenkins.... Mutley.... you guy are walking a thin line around here. You may have taken out Sean for while, but I'm still here.... and as long as i am here.... you guys have a problem!!!"

Romulus is about to continue but is interrupted by the chants of the crowd that can be heard backstage

Crowd: "Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus..."

Romulus: "Now if you'll excuse me Sarah, i need to get ready to go present my new segment, The Romulus Report."

Romulus hands the microphone back to Sarah and walks off

Sarah: "Back to Ken and Rhys at the announcers desk."

Last edited by Romulus on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion   Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

nice Smile
Back to top Go down

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: