International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] Empty
PostSubject: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Rhys : Oh Daniel Myers is looking to end this match now..

*Suddenly the Revolution's theme song hits the ring and out comes Ron and Muttley...they runs towards the ring and Daniel looks around and gets out the ring. Daniel Myers kicked Ron in the guts and drives him to the steel post. He then grabs Muttley and applies an overhead kick to take him down. He gets into the ring immediately but Perry seizes the distraction caused by his team and grabs Daniel's by his head*
*Perry Jenkins lifts Daniel Myers on his shoulders
and does a rolling front flip executing a Hardcore Ultimate Xposure*

Rhys Trebian: "Brand new finisher from Perry Jenkins, connects!!!"

Perry Jenkins tries pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting
PERRY JENKINS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DANIEL MYERS!

*Ron and Muttley regains their consciousness and gets into the ring and continues to kick Daniel in his guts. But Frontline by pillar hits and Sharkey, Mexico and Hurricane charges towards the ring...Perry looks at Ron and Muttley and three of them gets out the ring and runs away through the crowd. Sharkey's team and Revolution had a stare down as they helps Daniel Myers to get up.*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Ken Comaro:" Oh Daniel Myers is looking to end this match now."

*Suddenly the Revolution's theme song hits the arena and out comes Ron and Muttley.
They runs towards the ring and Daniel looks around and gets out the ring. Daniel Mayers kicks Ron in the guts and drives him to the steel post. He then grabs Muttley and applies an overhead kick to take him down. He gets into the ring immediately but Perry seizes the distraction caused by his team and grabs Daniel's by his head*

Perry Jenkins lifts Daniel Myers on his shoulders
and does a rolling front flip executing a LEGENDARY Ultimate Xposure

Rhys Trebian: "Brand new finisher from Perry Jenkins, connects!!!"

*Perry Jenkins covers Daniel Mayers smiling evily*

Referee: "1...2...3!!"

Rhys Tresbian: "Perry wins! What a Finisher Ken!"

*Ron and Muttley regain their consciousness and gets into the ring and continue to kick Daniel in his guts.
Suddenly Savior by Rise Against hits and The Hysteric and Cory Atlas walk down to the ring.
Perry locks eyes with The Hysteric who shakes his head back pointing to Daniel Mayers broken body.
Perry looks at Ron and Muttley and the three of them get out the ring and make their exit slowly through the crowd.
Perry stands atop the auddience staring down confused as The Hysteric helps Daniel Mayers to his feet and pats him on his back.
Cory Atlas takes ahold of him and pushes him through the ropes and he falls to the padding below*

Last edited by Hysteric on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Can I reply to if Perry loses so I can help Daniel win and make Perry lose?
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I have a feud going with daniel mayers so i just dont want him being disregarded
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 pm

sharkey we will both interfere in the tag match with The Revolution vs. Mexican Hurricane
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 pm

sharkey's team I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 am

scratch

Hmmmm lots of characters to fit

:KFC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]   Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perry vs Daniel Myers Ending [If Perry Wins]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: