International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) Empty
PostSubject: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Autumn: "Here's your winner and new Extreme Division Champion, Sharkey Jaws!"

Rhys: "What!, I cant believe this!"

Comaro: " Well you better believe it, we have a worthy champion."

Rhys: "Worthy my eye! He won't last as champion."

*The Revolutions song hits*

Ravaging Ron and Muttley run down to the ring.
Sharkey tries to escape the ring but Perry catches him and holds him against the corner.
Ron, Muttley and Perry start beating on Sharkey while he's in the corner.
Perry grabs brass knuckles out of his tights

*Mexican Hurricanes theme song hits*

Mexican Hurricanes walk out and stop at the ramp
As Perry is beating up on Sharkey Ron and Muttley make eye contact with Earl Lockyer and Mr.Mexico

Earl or Mexico reply
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Mexican Hurricanes start to walk towards the ring, Perry motions for ron and muttley to cut of the hurricanes, Mexican Hurricanes and brothers of fury brawl in the isle security comes out and breaks up the brawl, in the ring sharkey struggles to his feet he turns and perry clocks him with brass knuckles, perry stands over sharkeys prone body as his music hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm

hurricane tries to make his way to the ring but Mr.Mexico stops him

Hurricane:Stand back!!

the crowd frown at the mexican hurricanes

Mr.Mexico: What are you doing Mexico he needs are help and fast.

Hurricane: I told you to leave it ok?!?

Mr.Mexico reluctantly steps back and mexican hurricanes watch from the ramp as
perry once again makes eye contact

Hurricane: We have are own problems.

Last edited by Mr.Mexico on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:51 pm

love it mexico, but i want you and hurricane to switch places, okay?
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

i agree with you on that perry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 am

sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 am

hows it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)   Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharkey Jaws vs Perry Jenkins for the Extreme Division Title (if Sharkey wins)
Page 1 of 1