International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give Me A Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Give Me A Match Empty
PostSubject: Give Me A Match   Give Me A Match I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 pm

*The Rave is in hurry as he enters Alana office's. Alana looks surprised as The Rave begins to speak*

The Rave: "Alana, do you have a minute?"

*Alana nods, The Rave then continues*

The Rave: "Look, Perry underestimated me, I can't just stand and hear all bull craps he said about me. Just give me a match against him at the pay-per-view. I'll show him what does extreme stands for."

Back to top Go down

Give Me A Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Match   Give Me A Match I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 pm

*Alana smiles, then speaks*

Alana Alexandra: "So Rave, finally you've made decision to comeback as in-ring performer? Well that's good news Rave."

*Alana pauses then continues*

Alana Alexandra: "But, are you sure you really want this match to happen? Look, you've never been in the ring for almost a month, and look at Perry, he's a champion and in prime condition if not his best season. Think about it."

*Alana smiles at The Rave, waiting for The Rave's answer*
Back to top Go down

Give Me A Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Match   Give Me A Match I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

*The Rave begins to speak*

The Rave: "Yes Alana, I'm pretty damn sure about what I've said. I want to face Perry, I want to shut his mouth. That's all."

lol not gonna talk a lot this time
Back to top Go down

Give Me A Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Match   Give Me A Match I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Alana Alexandra: "Alright Rave, you got it. Perry Jenkins against The Rave at the pay-per-view for Extreme Division Championship. Spread the words."

*The camera fades away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give Me A Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give Me A Match   Give Me A Match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give Me A Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: