International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Critter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:56 am

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 228 lbs

Heel - Sonic Critter will do everything to claim glory, even cheating and sabotage match. He can't stand anybody because he thinks he's the best. Need no friend, will attack anyone and always hating the crowd

Music: "I'm So Sick" by Flyleaf

He doesn't care with dq thing, if he wants to attack people he would use all stuffs near him, he's not looking for championship, he's looking for victory
Back to top Go down

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:43 am

Entrance theme is a quality tune, just saying Wink
Back to top Go down

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

lol i don't know when i think about this character, the first thing that came about entrance theme is this song Smile
Back to top Go down

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:57 am

its so awesome (the song) cheers
Back to top Go down

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:14 am

yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Critter   Sonic Critter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Critter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: