International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rave To Bford

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rave To Bford Empty
PostSubject: Rave To Bford   Rave To Bford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

*The camera points to Bford's locker room. We can see The Rave is walking through the hallway, he stops in front of the door. He is about to knock the door, but then he changes his mind and open the door without knocking it first instead.
Bford is seen lifting weights, he's a bit surprised to see The Rave entering his locker*

The Rave: "Look, I don't have much time to explain why I didn't knock the door in the first place."

*The Rave continues*

The Rave: "Let's forget what happened last week between me and you. You defeated me, that's all and case closed.
Tonight, I've just received words, me and you will be in a team versus Perry and Silverberg. Whoa fantastic, me and Mr. Termination Nobody Cares will be in the same team? Brilliant, I have story to tell for my child in the future. One day I could say this thing to my son or my daughter, "Kid, you won't believe me. I was teaming with then Termination Champion, Bford." and my kid will just laughs and leaves me, because what? Because he doesn't even care. If you know what I meant."

*The Rave chuckles and continues*

The Rave: "Look, for the tag team match ahead. Just stay in the corner and maybe I could get you some candy? Ah candy, that's great idea and suit you perfectly. Whatsoever... I'll do my things and get the W for me."

*The Rave turns around, exits the room and slams the door. The camera fades to commercial*
Back to top Go down

Rave To Bford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave To Bford   Rave To Bford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 pm

I've seen a tweener there Smile
Back to top Go down

Rave To Bford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave To Bford   Rave To Bford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 pm

lol yeah maybe, I dont have any other idea and pretty busy lately, just do this in 3 minutes lol
Back to top Go down

Rave To Bford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave To Bford   Rave To Bford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 pm

I like the idea to be honest, it feels different Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rave To Bford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave To Bford   Rave To Bford I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rave To Bford
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: