International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir Empty
PostSubject: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 am

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir <a href=El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir So10" />

Name: El Boaro

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 176 lbs

FACE

Title History:

x1 International Champion

Signature Moves:

Handspring Roundhouse Kick

Kip-Up Huracanrana

La Trinidad (a series of three arm drags followed by a crucifix pin)

Finshers:

630° Splash

El Boaro climbs the turnbuckle and perform a 630° splash

Torcedor

El Boaro lifts his opponent in a suplex position, and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker executing a Torcedor

Volcamiento

El Boaro is thrown to the ropes, ducks under the opponent clothesline and jumps on the second rope, performing a Springboard Moonsault into a Tornado DDT, executing a Volcamiento (there is also a variation: El Boaro is throwed in the corner, he jumps on the top of the turnbuckle, performing a Moonsault into a Tornado DDT, executing a Volcamiento)

The last finisher is rarely used, only when El Boaro is really in trouble against stronger and bigger opponents, to suddenly change the fate of the match

Entrance: will write soon
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Name: Phoenix

BIO: He  is the new sensation of IWA. Coming from the “Guadalajara Escuela de Lucha Libre” where he quickly became one of the top prospects, Phoenix is now ready to climb the ladder to the top of International Wrestling Association.. The Phoenix will rise!!

Entrance: The arena turns into dark, as the titantron shows a  pile of ashes. Suddenly, the ashes start burning again, as a fiery bird comes flying out from the fire. Smoke starts covering the stage, then red pyros explodes at the sides of the ramp. Phoenix comes out and stops on the stage with his arms open wide. As the smoke starts fading away, he runs his way to the ring, jumps on the apron and slinghots himself in the ring.

TRADEMARK MOVES

Single-knee Facebuster
Springboard Crossbody
Enziguri Kick followed by a Standing Moonsault

FINISHERS

Springboard Phoenix Splash
Northern Light Suplex

Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

(I know we're using another pic, but I don''t want to spoil it so I use this one here, until the card is ready)

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir Cleo11

Entrance: "Noir" by Shandon begins playing softly in the arena, as the lights dim out. The titantron shows closeups of some of the tattoos covering Emily's body. The volume of the song is starting getting higher and higher as we approach the chorus of the songs. As it hits, the word "Never Fear To Suffer" pops up on the titantron, as blinding lights break are breaking the darkened arena. Emily walks out, wearing a grey hoodie over her wrestling gear. She slowly walks to the ring, without ever lifting her look from the ground.

Bio: Rebel by nature, Emily never felt like she's fitting in this world. She left her home in Sweden when she was 16 to follow his boyfriend's punk rock band. For the first few months everything was great. Traveling around the whole Europe with the man she loved, meeting new people who, just like her, choose to live outside society and his rules. In those days, she discovered a passion for tattoos, finding out that she was very good at drawing them too. She draws a lot of subjects, but she never found the courage to get some ink on her skin. Her dream-life got crushed when she found out that her friends were getting into drugs. She ran away with an Italian Tattoer, who fell in love with the beautiful young girl and her artistic skills. He convinces Emily to get her first tattoo. Once she won over her fear for the pain, she quickly became "addicted" to tattoos, covering great part of her body even after leaving Italy for the USA, as she thought that her new boyfriend was not giving her enough freedom. Thanks to her beauty and her particular look, she quickly found a job as a model, helping a friend in her tattoo studio whenever she could find some free time. She didn't last too long as a model, due to her fiery temper. She starts practicing martial arts as a way to vent her rage, before finally joining IWA.

Signatures:

Ink Yo' Face (parody of Velvet Sky's In Yo Face) Emily kicks the opponent in the stomach and druves her face first on tha mat with a double underhook sitout facebuster

Finishers:

Stay Gold: Emily stands next to the laying opponent's head and grabs both the arms with her hand. wraps the opponent's arms around her knee and turns her on her chest, stretching her arms back
(it's late here, so if that's not clear, look for a scorpion arm lock)

The Needle: a Spike Piledriver
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:52 pm

manager or GLOW?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 pm

I feel this pic is a little too provocative
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:36 pm

lol, Bford's blood is boiling Razz
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Lmao yes Muttely that's totally it xD aha
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Razz Can't take the heat lmao
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:09 am

Sorry Earl, I forgot to say... Emily is a GLOW Smile

Titus and Bford, don't worry.. the pic chosen to go on the card is even better... or worse, according to how you mean it... Wink
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 am

She needs Height/Weight/Location
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:03 am

Ops, my bad...

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 135 lbs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 am

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir Iwa1em11
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir   El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Boaro/Phoenix/Emily Noir
Page 1 of 1