International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 am

*The cameras pan the sold out War Games crowd as they cheer loudly and hold up signs promoting their favorite wrestlers and degrading their non-favorite ones. The cameras pan down to ringside where Gunner is standing in the ring. The fans cheer him in hopes he gives them something exciting as he has been doing in previous weeks. He waits for them to quiet down as he paces in the ring*

Gunner: "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!"

*The fans cheer loudly as Gunner grins*

Gunner: "We're finally here! War Games Eleven, the Resurrection of IWA!"

*The audience cheers yet again as Gunner smiles getting the expected response*

Gunner: "They thought they could keep us down, people said IWA was going out of business and that IWA had finally suffered it's inevitable fate of closing down but look at us now! We are just one month away from IWA's Biggest PPV of all tiiiiimmmeee!!"

*Gunner paces feeding off the crowd*

Gunner: "In one month time IWA will have reached it's Twelfth ever PPV and will finally reach it's one year mark! And what a year we have had, from Bobby Gruesome, to Matt Lebleux, all the way to Alana and then Me. This year has been amazing for IWA and the best part is, we're just getting started!"

*Gunner walks to the ropes pointing up to the Resurrection sign*

Gunner: "The big one is going to be huge, a spectacle witnessed worldwide, and our Superstars are going to put it all on the line for you!"

*Gunner holds up his hand silencing the fans slowly*

Gunner: "But not before IWA and all of it's biggest superstars take one last grueling step towards the biggest stage of them all, tonight at Resurrection they much go on, but mostly, they must survive!"

*The arena shakes with cheers as loud "IWA" chants reign out in the stadium*

Gunner: "Now tonight's card is a grand one, one to definitely be remembered in the years to come. However, there is one change I will be making, a minor one... to the CITC Ladder Match."

*The fans look on curious as Gunner continues*

Gunner: "I know I said there would be no known entrants to the match, but that idea seems obsolete now after the additions of El Boaro, The Depraved Giant & "Slick" Rick Kingston. So going back on that, I will fill the other three empty spots in the match right here, right now!"

*Cheers are heard as the fans scream out in unison with each other*

Gunner: "The first three IWA Superstars in the back to come out here and present me with a good enough reason as to why they of all people should be picked, will be placed in the CITC Ladder match later tonight.... Who's it gonna be?"

*The tron begins to strobe as the fans look on excitedly waiting to see who answers Gunners call*

Last edited by The Hysteric on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 am

NO Multiple Characters - Nobody from Logan Acid or El Boaro can reply

NO People Leaving IWA - No Roussimoff/Jacob Steele/Stewson/Daniel Johnson/Romulus or anyone else retiring soon Razz

NO Champions - Nobody with a Title

NO Reservations - No "I want to reply but cant yet" Too bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:40 am

Rp sent as pm to Hyst Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 am

*Break the Ice Is played and Ice walks out with a mic in his hand*

Ice Scorpio: "I don’t see a reason why I shouldn’t be picked. I know that  Nobody in Iwa seems to think that I have what it takes to beat the big guys .But I have proved myself week after week that I can take on anyone!  But every time they have gotten lucky and I haven’t been able to show my potential."

*The crowd boo at the mention of Him being the best*

Ken Comaro: "Am actually tired of hearing this guy boast every time he talks about he being the best."

*Ice Raises his hand to silence the crowd*

Ice Scorpio: "I don’t care what you people think about me, I know I am good enough to be chosen for this match. I.."

Gunner: "Let me stop you right there. All the People in this match are Well qualified or Champions, you have been here three weeks and you talk like you own this business and you are the baddest guy here. Let me Ask you this, What have you achieved in this three weeks?"

*Crowd Goes Wild at Gunner’s statement*

Rhys: "You guys are forgetting, Ice shouldnt be looked over. Over the past few weeks, both of his opponents. Didn't make him out to be a threat! And John walters actually went out of his way to say that Riley was a mere wannabe champion and See where that got John into."

Ice Scorpio: "Funny you mention that. I know I haven’t achieved much but please take in mind that I haven’t been given much oppurtunities to prove myself like this one. I will show everyone here, first hand, that I am every bit as good as I say I am by climbing the ladder and taking that...case "

*Ice pauses for the crowd to BOO him again and Laughs at the boos*

Ice Scorpio: "I deserve my chance, so I am asking you to put me in this match Gunner! You know that I am good enough to beat any one of those people in any kind of match. These people might not cheer for me but They all know that I am the Best in the Business."

Gunner: "Well let's wait and see for that. You got your spot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:35 am

*Out of nowhere, Going To Hell by The Pretty Reckless blasts over the P.A to a loud reaction filling the arena with boos. the fans proceed to chant freaks as Taylor Emerald walks out followed by Psychosocial. They head down the ramp while the crowd start throwing popcorn etc at them. As Taylor enters the ring she raises the mic she is holding to her mouth*

Taylor: We are out here for one reason and one reason only. To compete in tonights CITC match. And well, Psychosocial has a bonus by destroying all the Superstars entering this match. psychosocial believes that if Famous Stars are getting title shots why can't he?

*The crowd boo as they chant Famous Stars*

Taylor: Oh shut up. You all know they don't deserve it.

*The chant grows stronger. Psychosocial takes the mic off Taylor*

Psychosocial: Look. I'm entering this match and there is nothing you or these people can do about it. I'm going to be just like Famous Stars and basically win a title on my debut match. PSYCHOSOCIAL will be the number one trend when I'm done tonight. And I can't wait to get in the ring with the other competitors. Especially The Depraved Giant

*Psychosocial hands the mic back to Taylor*

===
Will add colour later when i'm on laptop
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:54 pm

*Written in the Stars hits and a mixed reaction is heared from the crowd*

Chris Sparks: Really? Gunner... I Chris Sparks am a Rising Star Tournament Winner... the protege of King Jason Adams... When I won that tournament I was told I'd get a future title shot... but hey I get it... a man of such great integrity wasn't in control then... so the right thing to do... would be to let me in this CITC match... then King Jason Adams... and everyone here tonight... will see... my Genesis! The fact that you let. That so called wrestler Slick Rick Kingston in the match, has already tainted the history of CITC... he's a parasite that must be removed and who better to remove him... AND win the briefcase... than The Royal Chris Sparks? Do you know how the ratings will look after King Jason Adams becomes International Champion... and I become the uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion?

*Chris smirks as some fans cheer his down putting of Rick Kingston, he then shrugs to the Genral Manager
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Damn! Too late.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm

not too late Razz only Ice Scorpio has been given a spot so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 pm

*No More Heroes plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior makes his way out and to loud cheers. He ignores the people on the stage and smiles as he looks at Gunner.*

Enigmatic Savior: I could stand here and name every damn reason I can think off as to why I deserve to be in this match and I can guarantee that you wouldn't want to put me in the match. You don't want me to be the world champion because you don't think I deserve it.

*The fans boo loudly and chant We want Savior. Enigmatic Savior holds his microphone up and points around the arena.*

Enigmatic Savior: You don't care what about what these fans want so I know that chant won't make a difference to you. So I guess the only way in for me is a promise.

*Enigmatic Savior stops smiling and looks at Gunner with a serious look on his face.*

Enigmatic Savior: That's right, a promise. Here's what I'm telling you now, either I'm in the match or I'll take out each and every superstar I face in that ring, starting with the three guys I'm facing tonight until I get what I need. Your move Gunner.

*Enigmatic Savior continues to stare down Gunner.*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 pm

*Gunner holds Enigmatic Savior's stare not breaking it as he lifts his mic to his mouth, as he brings his mic up he switched stares out to Psychosocial*

Gunner: "For your arrogance and for the fans waiting to see The Depraved Giant destroy you, you are in."

*The fans cheer loudly as "T-D-G-WILL-KILL-YOU" chants break out in the stadium as Gunner turns his gaze to Chris Sparks on the ramp with his hands on his hips awaiting a response*

Gunner: "My Mother-in law may have promised you a title shot for winning that Tournament where you beat out a bunch of nobodies who aren't even around anymore, But I didnt. I don't owe you, any of you anything. However, I will make due on her promise and let you make amends with that Title Shot by giving you the opportunity of a lifetime. You're in Chris."

*The fans boo loudly as Chris Sparks grins. Gunner slowly turns back getting face to face with Enigmatic Savior*

Gunner: "As for you..."

*Gunner smiles*

Gunner: "You like to give ultimatums, hows this for one... pick one or the other."

*The fans look on as Gunner raises his right hand*

Gunner: "The International Title match..."

*Gunner lowers his right hand and raises his left hand*

Gunner: "Or.. The CITC Ladder Match."

*Gunner stares into the eyes of Enigmatic Savior wondering if he will take the ultimatum*

(occ: if you dont want to choose just piss him off instead Razz)
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:43 am

Enigmatic Savior: [speaking sarcastically] Wow, what a shocking announcement. I never saw that coming. It came out of nowhere. Whatever shall I choose?

*Enigmatic Savior pretends to look worried and is pretending to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Enigmatic Savior scowls as he looks back to Gunner*

Enigmatic Savior: You're a pathetic excuse for a GM. You could make a choice yourself but you don't have a clue as to what to do. [Enigmatic Savior points around the arena to the fans.] So I'm going to help you out by letting the fans decide. Who wants to see me become the International champion?

*Enigmatic Savior holds his microphone up as the fans respond loudly. Enigmatic Savior brings the microphone back to his mouth.*

Enigmatic Savior: Who wants me to enter the CITC match, win it and become the NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

*The fans respond equally as loudly as Enigmatic Savior smirks.*

Enigmatic Savior: It doesn't matter what match I'm in, I'm winning the world title and there's nothing that you could do about it.

*Gunner looks on furiously as Enigmatic Savior keeps smirking.*
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Uh, Dutch... Think you need to let Hysteric say whether or not you get the spot rather than giving it to yourself xD though I'm sure he might lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Dutch - Next time allow me :Pbut I was sleeping all day so its cool this time but I moved it to a different RP in my office as It didnt make sense here anymore.

*Gunner looks at Enigmatic Savior angrily*

Gunner: "I've had enough of this cocky sonofa*bleep*!"

*Gunner fumes as the fans cheer on*

Gunner: "You think you're so bad? You can talk the talk Savior but can you walk the walk because by my counts you haven't done anything here in IWA of note!"

*Gunner hushes the fans as he gets in Saviors face*

Gunner: "It's time for you to put up or shut up Savior. Tonight you will get both matches. If you don't win either of them, you're out on your ass!!"

*Gunner drops his mic and stares into the eyes of "Fake It" by Seether hits and the fans boo. Gunner breaks the stare leaving the ring as he heads backstage eyeing the men on stage with prejudice*

Gunner: "Good luck in IWA's hell new blood. You're gonna need it."

*Gunner walks through the curtain*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

@Bford and @Hysteric

I'm sorry, I didn't meant it like that. In the way of giving myself a spot. I was writing and thought the Gunner addition sounded good to me. No disrepect intendet.

And thanks Hysteric for giving me a spot
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:56 pm

No big deal Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:03 pm

*I come out, wallaaaa*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)   Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Opportunities (OPEN to Any 5 People - Read RULES First)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: