International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) Empty
PostSubject: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:11 pm

*No More Heroes blares around the arena as the lights dim. Enigmatic Savior makes his way out wearing his ring gear, sunglasses and is holding the CITC briefcase. He holds the case up and smiles. He makes his way down the ring and rolls into the ring and asks for a microphone. He stands on a turnbuckle and holds up the briefcase again. He jumps down and makes his way back to the middle of the ring.*

Enigmatic Savior: Ladies and gentlemen, your future world champion.... ENIGMATIC SAVIOR!

*Enigmatic Savior smiles as the fans cheer.*

Enigmatic Savior: At War Games 11, I competed in two multiple man matches, back to back, and I came out with this [Enigmatic Savior raises his Case]. This case is guaranteeing me a title match shot any place, any time. But I'm not going to be all mysterious about when I'm cashing in because that's not my style. I'm going to be cashing in...

(Chris can interrupt me here.)
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Chris Sparks: Cashing in and losing!

*Chris walks down the ramp blasted by a sea of boos, he smirks as he climbs the steps and leans on the ropes outside on the apron

Chris Sparks: And you know why? Because you're a fluke... you're getting older and weaker.. The only reason you won that case is because that slithering fool Rick Kingston threw me off the ladder... you haven't been relevant in so long, I'm surprised these fans still know who you are! Me on the other hand... I'll be here for a very long time... your days are withering down... soon you'll simply be a footnote in the history books of Chris...Sparks!
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Enigmatic Savior: A fluke? I am a multiple time world champion, I've held titles in multiple feds, a former unified champion here in IWA and the current CITC holder. And you have the balls to say I'm a fluke and that these fans still know who I am? Why don't you step inside this ring and I'll tell you who I am face to face?

*Enigmatic Savior drops his case and waits for Chris to enter.*
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 pm

*Chris begins to step into the ring then shakes his head leaping off the apron

Chris:"Nah... I won't fall for your neanderthal mind games... but tell you what... next week... I'll be glad to teach you a lesson old timer!"
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:53 pm

*Enigmatic Savior picks up the case and raises it above his head as the camera fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)   When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will it happen? (Open to Chris Sparks)
Page 1 of 1