International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)

Go down 
+2
Bford
The Hysteric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 am

*IWA Cameras open up skipping the entrance video going straight to the arena where a live sold out crowd cheers out holding many "Rhys & Justin" signs amongst them. The cameras pan to the stage where the entire IWA Roster and staff including Dean Dellachecka and Alana stand with their arms around each others shoulders. Most of their faces are scrunched and eyes are red from crying, with the exception of a few hard nosed guys who refused to break down on TV. Ken Comaro seems to be taking it the worst as he stands weak legged in the center surrounded by his peers who console him. After a brief moment Dean Dellachecka steps forward and lifts his mic to his lips*

Dean Dellachecka: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dean Dellachecka. I am the Chairman of the International Wrestling Association. Tonight's show was set to continue the story of my character being injured and fired by IWA Board of Directors and was set to be focused around the fallout of our previous PPV, Resurrection. However in an unfortunate happening, we in the International Wrestling Association regret to inform the IWA Universe and all fans alike of the following events... On screen personalities and long time employee's of IWA, Rhys Trebian and Justin Omega were both tragically killed two nights ago in a hit & run accident following the massive showing of the sold out PPV event. IWA is deeply saddened by this loss and sends its regards, love and condolences to the families of both Justin Omega & Rhys Trebian. May they rest in peace as they will be forever remembered in our hearts."

*Dean lowers his mic and swallows hard as he looks through old weary eyes to all the fans who remain silent in respect*

Dean Dellachecka: "Tonight we pay tribute to the wonderful lives of Rhys Trebian and Justin Omega, they would have wanted the show to go on, and it shall, in their memory. Oh how Rhys would have loved to see all of you cheering for him."

*Dean chuckles as the fans laugh and cheer for Rhys and Justin*

Dean Dellachecka: "At this time, I would like to ask everyone to please stand and remain silent for the 10 bell salute."

*Dean lowers his mic and stares down at the floor as the fans rise to their feet and the roster members look to the sky in awe and prayer. The 10 bells sound out ringing loudly through the quiet jam packed stadium as the fans flinch with each crack of the bell. After a moment there is complete silence and Dean raises his mic*

Dean Dellachecka: "Let's take a look at the wonderful lives of Rhys Trebian and Justin Omega."

*The lights dim and the titantron lights up with a video package highlighting the lives and careers of both Rhys Trebian and Justin Omega. Many shots include Rhys's amateur wrestling days and Justin's amateur backyard wrestling interviews and even an interview with his father as a child. The cameras pan across the fans, some smiling through tears and others just sobbing holding their family members. The roster stands staring up at the sky still some with a look of "why?" on their face while others smile and nod to the sky as they remember their lost ones. The video package slowly comes to an end and sniffling can be heard amongst the crowd before loud thunderous cheering breaks out followed by "We Will Miss You" chants. Dean raises the mic to his lips again as the fans chant*

Dean Dellachecka: "We will miss them indeed... I first met Rhys Trebian when he was just a mere 17 years old. He was such a promising young athlete, and I must say I was very surprised at his response when I brought up the idea of founding a wrestling company of my own. His ears perked up and he just smiled real hard and he said 'Dean, I would love to come and call matches for you. It would be a real honor' and I just laughed, thinking he was joking. Here I was standing in front of a Five Star Athlete who hadn't even seen his prime yet, and he would have been honored to work for me. Ladies and gentlemen the honor was all mine, Rhys would come to be known world wide for what he was, one of the best play by play announcers we have ever seen in this business, he will be greatly missed and I can personally say, he was a damn good man."

*The fans cheer loudly as Dean looks away from the camera, how lowers the mic slowly and then brings it back up before stepping to the side*

Dean Dellachecka: "And now, a few members of the IWA Family have some of their own stories to share..."

(Anyone can take it from here, feel free to break kayfabe)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 am

*Gunner steps forward and raises a mic slowly as fans get the urge to boo him*

Gunner: "As you may know from the current storyline, being the father of the chairman comes with certain perks."

*Gunner laughs softly*

Gunner: "But what you didn't know is that behind the scenes it does actually have a few perks, one of those perks, was not only getting to meet Rhys Trebian in his prime due to his friendship with my father, but getting to wrestle and train alongside Rhys Trebian in his golden days."

*The fans cheer as Gunner smiles*

Gunner: "Now me and Rhys didn't do much talking in the last year or so, but I just wanted everyone to know how great of a person he was, it was always so awkward for him to play a 'heel' on tv when he was such a compassionate human being behind the scenes..."

*Gunner lowers his mic as a tear strolls down his cheek, he smiles and looks back up*

Gunner: "I love you man, WE love you man."

*Gunner nods and steps back in line with the rest of the roster*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 am

*Harry Hampton walks up, taking off his shades. His eyes were bloodshot red from crying he lifted the Mic up as the fans began cheering loudly, Harry simply smiled then motioned for the fans to settle down

Harry: Uh... not... many of you know this... but uh... Rhys and I at one point were... in the same independant promotion. When we first met... we immediately clicked, many of the other talent would be jealous of us... because we always managed to put on the best matches...so when I came to IWA... he was my first and only real friend here. I knew he was talented, whether in the ring or on commentary... he was the main one who pleaded for me to get another contract in IWA... and I honestly feel like I wouldn't be here without him... my only regret... is that we couldn't have one last match in front of the IWA Universe so you could see his skill...

*Hampton wipes his eyes speaking into the mic once more*

Harry: Justin Omega... also had some of the best charisma in this business and outside of it... always had a smile on his face, didn't care if you were the face of IWA, or a new talent... he only cared about the match. He didn't know how to wrestle yet he knew almost every move and hold there was to know...losing these two is an unfortunate loss... and I know.. that things will feel different... but those two men would want us to give you...the IWA universe the best matches, promos, and shows, so that's what each and everyone of us will do

*Harry steps back putting his shades back on and stepping back joing the others, he keeps his head down trying to hold back from breaking down, a few of the Glows & Superstars rub his back consoling him
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 am

I would like to go last, i have a special tribute for Rhys and Justin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm

I'll try get an rp in around 20 hours max haha.
I have an idea to show respect.
Its midnight now and I got school so yeah haha
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:59 pm

*Earl walks over to Dean Dellachecka*

Earl: "Mr Dellachecka, sir I have a video may I play it"?

*Dean shakes his head yes*

Earl: "Thank-you, roll the video please"

*All the wrestlers and staff turn to the titan tron*

*The video plays and it shows Roussimoff, Jacob Steele, Gail and Stewson*

Gail: "Hello again IWA, I wish we were talking to you under happier times, in my brief time in IWA, Justin and Rhys always treated with respect, and for that I will always be thankful"

Roussimoff: "Whenever you lost a tough match or were feeling down, Justin and Rhys were there with a joke or something else to put a smile on your face"

Jacob Steele: "Many of you may not know this but Rhys managed me in my first match, in Baltimore MD, and we maintained a friendship outside of this crazy world called pro wrestling, God Speed old friend, and maybe we will meet again someday"

Stewson: "what can I say only that it was an honor and  privilege to work with two fine human beings as Rhys Thebian and Justin Omega, you will be always remembered and never forgotten, Thank-you"

*the video ends and everyone in the arena claps"
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:17 am

*Cameras pan to the emotional fans of IWA then goes back to the ring focusing it's attention to Titus Alexius Muttley. He move forward, holding a microphone in hand with a bags under his eyes.

Titus Alexius Muttley shrugs his shoulders and he began to cry while the fans are silent and awaiting for his words towards Justin Omega and Rhys Trebian, Titus lift the microphone putting it near to his mouth.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Most of you know how close I am with Justin... [Pause and shakes his head] Most of you know how painful for me to be in this stage and give my tribute to him... Infact, It breaks my heart... Even me the toughest in Hardcore and Extreme Division..."

*Some of the League members goes to his side and they console him.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Many of you knows that Justine is my best buddy... We are the best drinking buds.. Rhys is also a great mentor, Most of you know him as the Bad Mouth of IWA Commentary but it's very hard for him to do that because in nature... Rhys is a kind hearted man... Rhys is a Man of Wisdom while Justin is the man of Passion.. [Titus pause and cracks a smile] I am sure, this two folks will never be forgotten, I am sure that this two will always remain in IWA History and will be forever engraved into the hearts of every IWA Fans!"

*IWA erupts with huge pop and they started chanting "Rhys & Justin", Titus extends the microphone to the next speaker while he is seen very emotional contradicting the usual Hardcore Icon.*

Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 am

*El Boaro moves some steps forward taking the microphone from Muttley. The mask is obviously hiding the look on his face, but from his trembling voice, we can easily undertand how much he's shocked. In his hands he's holding a chaplet, and a picture of him and Justin Omega.

El Boaro: "It's never easy to find the words when you lost a good friend like Rhys Trebian. He always had kind words and wise advices for me since when I first stepped in IWA, helping me in the transition from the Lucha Libre style I was used to, to the American style of wrestling..."

*El Boaro passes his hand on his face, right under his eyes, wiping a tear.*

El Boaro: "But... But it's even more difficult to say the last goodbye to a brother. That's what Justin was for me... Te quiero hermano, me faltaras..."

*It seems like the luchador wants to add something more, but he just can't add anything, as he breaks down and cry. Muttley takes away the microphone from him, and pats El Boaro on his shoulder, trying to giving him comfort.*

(OOC: If that's too "soft" and emotional coming from the War Master, please change him with anyone on the roster Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm probably not going to rp on this now. I've lost my idea haha. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)   Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Segment (Open to anyone/everyone)
Page 1 of 1