International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:06 pm

There is a knock on the General Manager's door and soon, Sa$ha comes into the office and grins

Sa$ha: Cousin Gunner!

*She gives her relative a quick hug then sits on his desk*

Sa$ha: Haven't see you since the last family reunion! What too good to call these days?
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 am

*Gunner adjusts his suit feeling uncomfortable as his cousin puts him in an out of place position*

Gunner: "Uh.. as you can see Sasha, I have been quite... er... busy as of late."

*Gunner scratches his head and walks around to the front of desk*

Gunner: "Is there something I can do for you cousin? I can't just have you hanging out here all night.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

*Sa$ha begins pressing a few buttons on Gunner's laptop before returning her attention to him*

Sa$ha: Yes... you can explain to me how that obviously untalented what's her face, is the Glow Champion! I know my Aunt-In law is in charge of the division, but surely you had some say in the matter? Surely you knew that your cousin... who is undeniably the most athletic of them all... deserved that belt... and now I have to face Kailee Frostbite? That is her name right? Doesn't matter.... so... dear cousin.... how is it that I don't have gold around my waist yet, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:11 pm

*Gunner stiffens as he tries to be professional around Sasha*

Gunner: "You know I can't show favoritism in my position, let alone to my own family members. Besides I'm sure with your skill you will be in the title picture in no time."

*Gunner smiles*

Gunner: "As for Eliza.. she is quite the export, we actually got her for a great deal and she also brings in her own fanbase. Wasn't my idea though.. that damned Alana's. She was brought back to head your division so I have no doubts if anything has been rigged against you, but rest assured, anything pointing to her rigging the competition and I will have her right back out of a job."

*Gunner smirks confidently as his cousin toys with the random objects on his desk*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Sa$ha: Well then... heh I have a match up next so I'll see you and the rest of the family later cuz!

*She gives her cousin a smirk as she leaves the office the camera focusing on Gunner who shakes his head chuckling at his cousin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Family   Visiting Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: