International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs)   Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:42 pm

*Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria plays as the IWA universe erupts as Cris Famous steps on stage jogging down the ramp into the ring asking for a mic*

Cris Famous:"Hello IWA fans I have a message I need to get out. You see while my partner Gregory has his hands full of Psychosocial I feel the need to test my skills as well. Now this challenge is different I'm not challenging a man out of hate or revenge, but the opposite a man whom I respect. He is a fellow rising star, a man built like a brick *bleep*house, John Briggs! So come on out here John and let's have at it in friendly competition for our IWA fans."

OPEN TO JOHN BRIGGS
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs)   Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:04 pm

*Becoming The Bull by Atreyu, plays in the arena, John Briggs steps on the stage to cheers and walks to the ring. John gets a mic and steps into the ring*

Briggs: "You know what Cris, Its great that there a guys like you, guys who like to compete for of the sake of competition, no feuds, no looking to settle a score, just two guy's getting in a ring and giving great fans like these here tonight honorable competition, so if not here tonight, I look forward to facing you one on one, and may the best man win"

*Briggs extends his hand to Cris and Cris Shakes it*
Back to top Go down

Friendly Competition (Open to John Briggs)
Page 1 of 1