International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Talent Acquisition?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

A New Talent Acquisition? Empty
PostSubject: A New Talent Acquisition?   A New Talent Acquisition? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:46 pm

*The TitanTron lights up showing Eric Jones backstage talking on his phone when "Slick" Rick Kingston suddenly approaches him as he hangs up his phone*

"Slick" Rick Kingston: "Look Eric, I know you might be busy, but I have a little propasal for you..."

*Rick smiles*

"Slick" Rick Kingston: "Your current client, Daniel Johnson, has been nothing more than a disappointment! He is nowhere near as great as he once was and has been replaced by the one & only! I think "Slick" Rick Kingston should be Eric Jones's new client..."

*Rick smiles as he awaits Eric's answer & Eric Jones smiles as he looks Rick Kingston up and down in a custom-made suit*

Eric Jones: "You know what, kid, why not? Daniel's lost his touch and needs to be replaced anyways... you got yourself a manager!"

*Eric extends his hand and Rick smiles as he shakes his hand & both men smile as the TitanTron fades to black*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

A New Talent Acquisition?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Wrestling Association :: JUNK :: Archives-
Jump to: