International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) Empty
PostSubject: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

*Backstage The Hysteric is standing leaning up against a post next to the entrance curtain chewing a piece of bubble gum holding his International Championship out examining it thuroughly. He stands looking at hit title proudly. Behind him the roars of the crowd can be heard and felt. After a moment a figure comes forth stopping. The World Heavyweight Champion Romulus stands tall in front of The Hysteric with his Roman styled World title across his shoulder. The Hysteric looks up smiling as he uncrosses his legs and leans away from the wall slinging his title over his shoulder stepping face to face with the proud champion. Romulus looks as if hes about to speak when The Hysteric shoots up a hand silencing him*

Hysteric: "and the fans were chanting his name..."

Crowd: "Romulus... Romulus... Romulus..."

*The Hysteric grins as Romulus looks on intensely*

Hysteric: "I thought Id find you here..."

*Romulus adjusts his Championship and motions for The Hysteric to continue*

Hysteric: "Look Rom, I know we might not always see eye to eye and you may not approve of the way I do things around here but from one Champion to another, I want to personally assure you there will be no games and no interference tonight when we tear the roof off of this place. Tonights match is going to be replayed over and over for years to come, were going to go out there and make IWA history when the Clinically Unstable Force meets Romes Greatest Hero.

*The Hysteric extends his hand toward The World Champion awaiting a response*

Hysteric: "What do ya say, Champ?"

(Reply)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

*Romulus waits a few seconds before accepting the handshake but instead of letting go he tightens his grip and begins to speak*

Romulus: "Dont take it personally if i find it hard to trust you Hysteric, after all, your reputation proceeds you.... however...."

*Romulus loosens his grip and lets go of Hysterics hand*

Romulus: "Tonights match is history in the making. The World Champion versus the International Champion.... and as long as there is NO funny business, then i think the crowd are gonna be in for a real treat. I mean think about it. Think about what we can achieve tonight. We can set a new bar for the guys to aspire to. We can take IWA to greater heights. We can go out there and give these people something to talk about for years to come...."

*The World Champion steps back and looks Hysteric up and down*

Romulus: "So you give me your word theres gonna be NO funny business?"

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm

*Hysteric adjusts his title as he chews his gum nonchalantly*

Hysteric: "Even I can respect what we have the opportunity to do here tonight, and Im sure everyone else backstage understands it just as well. I havent a doubt in my mind that everyone back here will be watching when two of the best tear it up out there..."

*Hysteric points back to the curtain leading to the ring where the overwhelming roar of the fans can be heard*

Hysteric: "and lay it all out for the fans and the world to see."

*The Hysteric grins as the fans get amped up*

Hysteric: "So yes, you have my word. May the best man win."

*Hysteric nods to Romulus as he heads past to the gym for his pre match warm up and interview*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 pm

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:04 pm

this is good stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)   Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion to Champion (Romulus Reply)
Page 1 of 1