International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Games VIII: Invasion

Go down 
+3
Bford
The Hysteric
Perry Jenkins
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

War Games VIII: Invasion Empty
PostSubject: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Please leave your thoughts on the ppv below for us! thnx Smile

Last edited by Daniel Johnson on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm

I lost lol no biggie! Next season change is coming #TeamMe
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 pm

some of the matches were rushed Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Lol yeah I could tell xD Was a decent ppv however... stupid Gunner throwin me down! xD vengance shall be mine lmao
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

you gotra love that super bford and after though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 pm

and the way I turned heel and Gunner took advantage Razz
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

the gunner thing to me made no sense to me, unless he becomes active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm

hes an NPC owned by hysteric now...
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 pm

so an NPC just won the CITC and then the World title
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

@Hysteric When I saw that Super Bford&After I nearly cried in excitement xD I like the fact Gunner won, helps create somemore story, paves the way for the other npcs Like Chris Sparks, Stewson, Cameron Needs etc. Gonna be interesting seeing everyone's reaction to him next season =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Good Show. Congratulations TDG, Muttley, Gunner ! Your great RP's have paid off. Enjoy every bit of it guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 pm

stewson gets jobbed out most of the time.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 pm

gunner isnt just any random npc, he is the son of Dean Dellachecka and will be around for quite some time, the ending of the show was clearly as shocking and upsetting as i intended it to be, this was all decided moments before the ppv was finished. Kid A wasnt made to look weak, it took a last blood, an attack and then a cash in to pin him, and he wasnt pinned by just an NPC, you will see soon enough. This whole ppv was set up to lead into the next one and with such a screwjob ending it will create for great story next season.
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 pm

The PPV was pretty good but thought Muttley would interfere and Muttley, Bford and I would would form an obvious alliance ... Gunner winning and cashing in ... SHOCKER ! Lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 am

i was waiting on an rp from you about the stable forming lol and thanks Logan Smile
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 am

#TeamMe
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 am

It's upsets like this, and endings like this that keep me so much interested! That and a cool roster. The C4 vs Savior Match was pretty cool, couple of moves I saw that a 45 year old heavyweight should be uncapable of doin' but cool nonetheless, C4's in ring days are far from over though! xD
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 am

:O Lol thought u were writing it Hysteric, but I got another idea about how it forms on the first show of the season 9, if you don't got any plans :p
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 am

up to you man, first show i will reveal the mystery men as well Smile will be writing that RP soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 am

We believe in Hysteric !

*shows his fist to Hysteric*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

The Hysteric wrote:
Kid A wasnt made to look weak, it took a last blood, an attack and then a cash in to pin him, and he wasnt pinned by just an NPC, you will see soon enough. This whole ppv was set up to lead into the next one and with such a screwjob ending it will create for great story next season.

This, the two mystery men, and Alana back in charge is just too exciting! ^^
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 pm

It was a pretty cool PPV and it leads to interesting scenarios. And hopefully I'll have some more time available to RP next season.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:22 pm

savior would you consider a feud with stewson.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Sure, just PM me and Daniel. Calixte is the number one contender for my title so we can have a three way feud if you're both ok with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:08 pm

that is the original plan me and hysteric discussed. a 3 way feud for this upcoming season...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Games VIII: Invasion   War Games VIII: Invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Games VIII: Invasion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next