International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perry Jenkins confronts Alana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  Empty
PostSubject: Perry Jenkins confronts Alana    Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:53 am

The camera fades into a dark GM's office where Perry Jenkins is found sitting at the GM's desk looking furiously at a framed picture of Alana.

Perry Jenkins: "Is it true Alana...Was everything Gunner said true? Was my victory tainted?"

Perry pauses and puts his hands on his face

Perry Jenkins:"After all I have down for you! I not only defended your career but im the main reason why you had a second chance as the GM of IWA! But it turns out I was just a puppet for your sick games!"

Perry picks up the picture of Alana

Perry Jenkins: "Tell me why you used me, tell me! You screwed the Hysteric of his rightfully earned #1 contender spot and basically hand it to my opponent tonight Sean Pain which he obviously doesn't deserve."

Perry stands up still holding the picture

Perry Jenkins: "You never thought i was main event material did you? Well I'll show you! I'll show the company! I'll show everyone that im the main event!"

Perry throws the picture of Alana at the wall shattering it. The camera follows Perry as he looks down at the picture stepping on the broken glass of the frame.

Perry Jenkins: "You have ignited a fire that cant be burnt out..."

The camera fades out as Perry walks out of the GM office

Last edited by Perry Jenkins on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins confronts Alana    Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Best for business? Face of the company? Sounds familiar... Razz lol jk
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins confronts Alana    Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:12 am

This still needs to be edited since Alana is gone for a very long time after I ran her over and all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins confronts Alana    Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:23 pm

updated*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins confronts Alana    Perry Jenkins confronts Alana  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perry Jenkins confronts Alana
Page 1 of 1