International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to John Walters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Intro to John Walters Empty
PostSubject: Intro to John Walters   Intro to John Walters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 am

*The tron lights up with a clip from earlier this week*

News: "It was released yesterday at 6:24 P.M. A young, unknown young talent has signed a contract with International Wrestling Association."

*A young bulky looking guy with a new suit enters the press conference and sits right in the middle clears his throat and begins to speak*

Young Man: "Within a few moments I'll be taking your questions, and answering them as best I can without giving any details, secrets, or plans away. But before I do that allow me to introduce myself to you all, and the IWA audience, my name is JOHN WALTERS."

*The people clamor through their notes readying their questions*

John Walters: "I realise that I am virtually unknown right now on the pro wrestling scene but as a young, in-experienced talent I have the determination and desire to learn, achieve, and eventually become one of the greats in pro wrestling. For those who do not know me or my story, I am a 20 year old from Toronto, Canada fresh out of amateur wrestling. I left amateur wrestling due to my coach passing away and gaining several shoulder injuries. I have a strong amateur wrestling background as amateur wrestling has been in my family for three generations. I am a very loyal guy and very trust worthy and find that family comes first everytime."

Reporter 1: "John, what are your intentions coming into IWA and do you have any alignments with any of the wrestlers?"

John Walters: "I know I’ll be fairly rough around the edges at first as I am fairly new to pro wrestling, but ill quickly learn and rise in the ranks of IWA. I intend to come into IWA and tap out as many opponents as I can, learn the ropes and hopefully become champion, one day. As for alignments I cannot comment on."

Reporter 2: "How do you think the fans of IWA will react to your inclusion of the roster?"

John Walters: "I hope that the fans greet me with great enthusiasm and welcome me into my first steps of pro wrestling. I’d just like to personally thank all of my Johnny Walters followers and that I hope to see many of you at my shows."

Reporter 3: "Who would you like to face in IWA?"

John Walters: "Whoever I am put in the ring against, but no matter who I face in that squared circle. I will give it my all, and I can guaran-damn-tee that ill be putting my body on the line night in and night out for the all the Johnny Walter’s fans and friends."

*The reporters take photos as the shot fades away*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Intro to John Walters   Intro to John Walters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 am

I moved this here as it classifies more as a Roleplay, as for your Bio. I will PM you the format for it Smile Love this though, good job
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Intro to John Walters   Intro to John Walters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 am

okay, thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Intro to John Walters   Intro to John Walters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to John Walters   Intro to John Walters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to John Walters
Page 1 of 1