International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Walters bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John Walters bio Empty
PostSubject: John Walters bio   John Walters bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 am

:Real Name:  John Walters

:Ring Name: John Walters

:Nicknames:  Johnny Walters

:Height: 6’2”

:Weight:  275lbs

:From:  Toronto, Canada

:Alignment (heel or face): Face

:Detailed Alignment - (About your Wrestlers History):
20 years young, good amateur wrestler, new to pro wrestling (very in-experienced). does everything right by the fans, loyal, family first kind of guy. Nice guy type of personality. Never breaks the rules, works hard and is always friendly.

:Trademarks - Name & Description: Johnny's Kimura
John Walters grabs the opponent's wrist with the hand on the same side, and the opposite arm is put behind the opponent's arm, again grabbing the attacker's wrist and forming a figure-four, controlling the opponent's body and cranking the arm away from the attacker imprisons him in a light Johnny's Kimura

:Finishers - Name & Description: Walter's Guillotine choke 
John Walters wraps his arm around the opponent's head and under his neck. John Walter's palm facing his own chest. With the other hand, John Walter's grasps the first hand and pulls upward with both hands. He now sits down and places the enemy within his guard, and finishes the choke by pulling with his arms and pushing with his legs.

:entrance - Name & description:  The arena goes dark and Survival by Eminem plays through the speakers. A clip of Johnny Walter's highlights in amateur wrestling starts playing and John Walter walks out wearing a red trench coat, a black and white light show follows him, high-fiving fans on his way to the ring he enters the ring, and takes off his trench coat.

Last edited by John Walters on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

John Walters bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Walters bio   John Walters bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 am

Nice Smile Also your TWG level, finisher, TM, Taunts mean nothing here if you want, you can create any finisher, entrance, TM etc for your character Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

John Walters bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Walters bio   John Walters bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 am

Is it possible to maybe change your finisher name too because we have the same finisher name? Razz
Back to top Go down

John Walters bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Walters bio   John Walters bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:20 am

oh sorry! didnt realize it was popular haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Walters bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Walters bio   John Walters bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Walters bio
Page 1 of 1