International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) Empty
PostSubject: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:10 am

*Camera pans to the IWA Arena and it focus it's attention on Rhys, Ken and Justin in the commentators table.*

Ken Comaro: "Oh Boy, What a comeback for IWA."

Rhys: "I totally agree with you man... This is the new era of sports entertainment..."

*Then Suddenly IWA Ring was covered in darkness and the fans was silenced as if they are waiting for the next event. A spotlight hits the center of the ramp.*

Justin Omega: "Oh Boy, I know this theme..."

"Indestructible - Disturbed" hits the stage and a sound of war is covering the entire arena and the fans raise their signs and poster of IWA Juggernaut. Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the spotlight to enjoy the limelight of IWA Universe. With an overwhelming chant coming from his puppies."

He walks to the far right and he looks at the IWA Universe with a fierce look on his face then he walks back to far left and he looks at the IWA Universe and he mentions that he is the best among the best in Hardcore History.

He goes to the center and makes a pose as if he is mounting a heavy artillery then Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena as if the arena is in a War Field

Titus Alexius Muttley raise his two hands and immediately putting it down, Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

Titus Alexius Muttley walks down the ramp while mocking and taunting a few fans, Titus Alexius Muttley makes his way to the steel steps and enters the ring

bringing a microphone in hand and he is wearing a black leather rider jacket with a big word of HARDCORE & EXTREME behind, in a black and white leather pants with his 15 inches boots, with his IWA Hardcore Championship Belt.

Spotlight lit upon him and two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

*Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the top rope and he slung the hardcore title across his shoulder and he raise the microphone near to his lips while he is being flooded with negative words from the angry fans of IWA Universe.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Well... Well... Well... It seems that peasants of IWA is disrespectful to the Overlords of this industry!"

*Titus gets a huge boos coming from IWA Fans.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I don't give a damn about how you feel..."

*IWA gets louder giving him an inconvenience in his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Quite! Be quite better beings of IWA! I am here to answer the question of every people... Why did i join LOL and Why did i turn my back against it's fans?"

*The crowd ask in unison.*

IWA Universe: "WHY??? WHY??? WHY???"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil smirk and he smile devilishly after hearing the respond of IWA Universe.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "It is simply because of you... [points to a random fan] You... [points to a random fan] You... [points again to a random fan] It's all because of you!"

*Titus goes down the turnbuckle and he moves to the center of the ring and he continue with his talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yes... Several years ago... I used to be a clown who plays the role that each and everyone of you decide! Yes, I did things to make you happy and yet i was a nobody!!

*Titus points to the Titantron and a video clip from last week's encounter with Sean Pain play.*

WHACK!

He is nailed across the back with a black, steel chair & falls to the concrete floor as the camera reveals the attacker to be LOL's Titus Alexius Muttley, who has a fierce look in his eyes

He helps Logan to his feet then Logan picks up the dropped baseball bat & drives the tip of the bat into Sean's midsection causing Sean to groan in pain then Logan points at a ladder near a food table

Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the ladder & climbs it backwards facing Pain while dragging Pain by his hair then he lifts Pain high in the air & onto his shoulders
while maintaining his balance on the ladder then he jumps off the ladder slamming Pain through the near-by, wooden, food table on his head & neck as his back also connects with the concrete floor making a thunderous slam executing ULTIMATE Tomahawk Slam through food table!

Sean squirms on the concrete floor in pain*

*Video replay stops and Titus shows an evil smile after the video clip.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "See that... Did each and everyone of you see that! I am the most fatal member of the League..."

*Titus gives a smirk and the camera pans to the announcers table.*

Ken Comaro: "I have to agree with this man... LOL is now unstoppable with it's members."

Rhys Trebian: "You are right with that... With Logan and Kyle as the Global Tag Team Champions, Titus as the Hardcore Champion."

Justin Omega: "don't forget the monsters of the League, We have Silverberg, TDG, Surge and Rex. All of this young man are considered as a living weapon of mass destruction"

*Camera goes back to Titus Alexius Muttley raising the Hardcore Title above his head and then he slung it across his shoulder then he looks at his Hardcore Title and he shrugs as if he is not contended the title.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yes, I became a Hardcore Icon because of one purpose... That is to be someone greater than anyone... I am a living proof of hardcore because i dance with fire and I go against the tide... That's the reason why I joined the League... To finally unleash my wickedness, To finally use my creative fatality! It's the reason why I am no longer fit to wear the Hardcore Title... I'm more than this, I am more than Hardcore! I am Hardcore and I am Extreme in a very natural way... Hardcore and Extreme is innate to me. Yes, I am sicked and tired of being a funny clown who stumble and toss people around the ring for your pleasure."

*Titus lifts a finger and he look at the IWA Universe then he drops the microphone and he goes down the ring and he pulls a Jerry Can under the ring and he throws it over the ring. He pulls out a table and he slide it inside the ring.

Titus goes up to the ring and he set up the table in the middle of the ring. He grabs the Jerry Can and he pour the gasoline all over the ring. He reach for his pocket and he pull out a lighter, he sets the flame and the whole table was engulf with flame.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Those days are over, It will never happen again... Now, What you can see is a flaming table and next thing that will happen is setting Sean body inside that flame... I'm gonna put his fragile body across that flaming table and i'll be seeing him burning and he will be reaching for some help... But no one will help him, It'll be the price of his stubbornness... I will make him retire!! "

*Titus laughs evilly and the security officers of IWA rush to the ring with a fire extinguisher and some of them with a tactical baton. While Titus grabs the Hardcore Title and he goes down the ring.

He jump over the steel barricade and he head straight to the IWA exit running to the exit. Making few fans stumble as they meet the Hardcore Icon and try to stop his escape.*

Rhys Trebian: "I don't know his motive but it's a sure thing that he is totally maniac!"

Justin Omega: "I am also shocked with this behavior of Titus."

Ken Comaro: "You should know that already, You're the closest guy to him Justin."

*IWA Security officers aims for the flaming table and they extinguish the flame. IWA Universe was shocked with the unseen act of Titus leaving the whole IWA fans in confusion.*

Rhys Trebian: "I think we'll go with the commercial, Don't go away and stay tuned with this unforeseen behavior of The War Master."

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am

Colored bolded and italicized it for ya ^_^ I'll center it all one you're finished, not sure if you wanted to use red but you can change that
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks Bford but btw there is no bold in RPs anymore lmao hasnt been for a few seasons now xD youre the only one who uses it LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh I dunno xD to me it just looks weird without bold, but alrighty
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:37 pm

I know but we only changed it to make it easier and just 2 modification ITALICS and COLOR so it flows with the show better. Thanks though mate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:20 am

Thanks ford, Smile My color is darkgreen Very Happy Thanks man... We can use this for next week Very Happy I'll create another RP for next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)   I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Hardcore & Extreme to the bone! (3rd Week RP)
Page 1 of 1