International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more rules! Plain Extreme!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

No more rules! Plain Extreme! Empty
PostSubject: No more rules! Plain Extreme!   No more rules! Plain Extreme! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 am

*Camera pans to IWA Interview room focusing the attention to a man sitting on a steel chair with a sledge hammer beside him. Camera changes it's angle and it goes closer to the man revealing Titus Alexius Muttley with a very silent mood.

Summer Knight is also seen sitting in a cozy couch just infront of Titus Alexius Muttley. Summer Knight is seen preparing the list of her question and looks nervous with the interview.

Titus lifts his sledgehammer and he put it into his shoulder then he looks at Summer.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hey! Are we gonna sit here and waste each others time... Go one, Spill the beans!"

*Summer looks at her list and make haste to start with the interview.*

Summer Knight: "I apologize for the wait, Anyway, Few weeks ago IWA witnessed you and Logan assaulted Cameron Needs and Sean Pain. Making Cameron Needs out of the picture and making the Unified Termination Championship vacant! 2 weeks ago, you decided to burn down the title as a vengeance towards IWA for having a suspension coming from it's council. Then Last week, you decided to bring out the title of Extreme Division and had this intense brawl against Sean Pain. What's your goal? What is the real intention of your actions?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Summer Knight with a very fierce look then he immediately grabbed the microphone out of the hands of Summer. He put it near to his lips then he started talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "It's plain... It's simple... It's all because I am destined to be Extreme Division Champion! It's because I am far greater to Cameron, to Sean and anyone else in this business... [Touched his Stitches] This is the only thing that Sean can bring..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley cracks an evil grin.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "He should prepare to what i can deliver... Hardcore is me... Extreme is me... Sean will be having his career ended tonight! Sean Pain doesn't know what i can do inside that steel cage! Sean Pain will have the most gruesome battle of his career... IWA will witness my wicked and twisted way of bringing Extreme into the next level."

*Titus puts his sledge hammer near to Summer Knight and he goes closer to Summer Knight. Summer closed her eyes as Titus goes nearer and nearer to Summer's face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Perry is a failure for bringing the Extreme Division Title into next level! Sean is the biggest failure for this title... IT will be me... IT will be me!"

*Titus drops the microphone and he grabbed his sledge hammer and goes to the exit of the interview room. Titus voice gets deeper and deeper as if he is being possessed by a demon.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "SEAN PAIN IS GOING DOWN!!! SEAN PAIN IS GOING DOWN!!! SEAN PAIN IS GOING DOWN!!!"

*Camera fades to black and sounds of heavy thud can be heard backstage.*
Back to top Go down

No more rules! Plain Extreme!
Page 1 of 1