International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion   Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 am

*The cameras cut backstage where Sarah Lane is standing ready with a microphone in hand*

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwasar10

Sarah: "Ladies and gentlemen i am standing here now with the IWA World Heavyweight Champion."

*The crowd cheer as the camera pans over to see Romulus standing next to Sarah wearing a Buffalo Bills football jersey*

Sarah: "Romulus, last week you defended your World Heavyweight Championship in a Tables Match that ended somewhat abruptly and may very well have also ended the career of aspiring IWA Superstar, Daniel Johnson leaving you without an opponent for upcoming IWA pay per view Intervention. What are your thoughts on that?"

*Romulus is about to speak but is interrupted by the chants of the crowd that can be heard backstage*

Crowd: "Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus..."

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwarom12

Romulus: "At last... the champ... has arrived... in Buffalo, New York!!!"

*The crowd erupt in cheers and Romulus waits until they settle until he replies to Sarahs question*

Romulus: "Sarah, first things first. No matter what goes on backstage here in the IWA locker rooms or out there in the ring, when one of the guys goes through something like that and gets hurt like that.... we all feel it, all of us. From the girls in wardrobe and the guys in lighting to the suits in management and all the wrestlers.... we all feel it. i mean look.... what DJ did was completely insane. He put us both in danger and if i hadnt reacted as quickly as i had, then maybe, just maybe id be in hospital or on the shelf for good too. Thats why we do advertisements about not trying this stuff at home. Its not all lights and glamour.... it gets dangerous. At the end of the day, the kid put it all on the line and came up short. He underestimated me, he underestimated himself and most importantly, he underestimated the risk of what he was about to do. I warned him about getting carried away, but he got caught up in the idea of being something he wasnt ready to be.... which leaves me here without an opponent for War Games IV. Now theres lots of guys backstage who think they deserve a shot... and theres a lot of guys backstage who just want to be a champion. I mean, we got guys like Ravaging Ron who like Daniel Johnson, sees himself as the next big thing.... or the Orange County Monster.... TDG.... there is alot of talent here in IWA and as champion, i can say i know i have my work cut out for me if i want to continue this title reign as longest champion in IWA history and continue to set records."

Sarah: "Thats very true and speaking of setting records and creating history, that brings us on to tonight. Tonight you have a match against Hysteric in a IWA first and whats being billed as a Champion vs Champion match. You, the World Heavyweight Champion, are going up against the International Champion Hysteric. What are your thoughts on that? I know im a little excited."

*Romulus takes a step back and looks Sarah up and down*

Romulus: "Sarah i can tell your already excited by how much your blushing. I know you like me, its ok. Look we can talk about that later ok, right now, well right now i wanna talk to Hysteric."

*The crowd laugh as Sarah actually starts to blush and go red. She tries to cover her face from the cameras as Romulus takes the mic from her hand. He gets serious as he puts his World Title over his shoulder and moves in a little closer to the camera*

Romulus: "Hysteric, i hope your a man if your word.... because tonight we make history. Tonight, right here in Buffalo, New York...."

*Romulus pauses as the crowd erupt in cheers with hometown pride*

Romulus: "Tonight we make mistory as for the very first time, the IWA World Heavyweight Champion will go one on one with the IWA International Champion. A match that has the potential to be remembered as one of if not the greatest ever match in IWA history."

*He steps back as the crowd cheer him on*

Crowd: "Romulus.... Romulus.... Romulus.... Romulus.... Romulus....."

Romulus: "So like i said Hysteric.... i hope your a man of your word and our match goes down clean. After all.... what good are you if you cant keep your word?"

*Romulus looks back at Sarah who is still a little flustered and shakes his head*

Romulus: "Seriously?"

*He hands her back the microphone and walks off towards the ring entrance ready for his match as the cameras cut to a clip from the IWA Store showcasing all the new IWA merchandise*

Back to top Go down

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion
Page 1 of 1