International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) Empty
PostSubject: Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)   Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 am

"We are the Champions" begins to play as the crowd goes wild

Ken: That Music! It's the Hall of Famer! Nick "C4" Ford!

Rhy: Ooh This oughta be.... boring

Ken: Show some respect!

Nick Ford, makes his way down the ramp, wearing a nice suit, he raises his hand to the fans who chant "C4, C4, C4!" He then asks for a mic, as he enters the ring

C4: Ladies and Gentlemen, May I present to you at this time... My son.... The Innovator of Greatness... and your New IWA TERMINATION CHAMPION!...B....FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!

The lights go out, and the fans are left in darkness, several women scream with delight, just as otuers cheer and chant, they are left there anticipating his theme to hit... suddenly they hear the following words...

I AM....THE INNOVATOR OF GREATNESS!

The lights turn on as "Earthquake" by Labrinth begins to play, the Fans chant Bford's name over and over, and lose it when he comes out from behind the curtain. He smiles patting his Belt which is on his waist, he then Kneels, as if about to pray, then unbuckles his belt, kissing his fingers, then placing them on the title. He then stands up lifting the title above his head as firworks go off

Ken: There he is! The new champion. And Rhys you know he's gotta be estatic about this!

Rhys: Oh please! Everyone here knows his victory was a fluke! A stupid roll up?! That's not how you win a championship belt! the very fact that he's got that belt around his waist... well it just disgusts me!

Ken: Any way... ladies and gentlemen Bford won a hard fought battle against TDG and in the end he-

Rhys: Hard fought?! Really, that's what you're going to call it, this kid is a joke. And I hope TDG get's his rematch clause soon, and get back his title!

Ken:...

Bford enters the ring and grabs a mic, then hugs his father as he looks around the crowd a huge smile on his face. He raises the mic to speak but is intercepted by an uproar of cheers. He looks at his father and chuckles

Ken: This crowd is just livid!

Rhys: Not sure what for...

Bford: IWA..... WHAAAAAAAAAT'S UP?!!!!

Crowd cheers

Bford: I'll tell you what's up....1... I am standing in the beautiful city of NEEEEEEW YOOOOOORK!

New Yorkers chant "New York, New York!

Bford: 2..... on IWA.com I have over 2 million people blowing up my page and email..... and 3... hmm...oh right... I am your NEEEEEW IWA TERMINATION CHAMPION!

The crowd erupts into cheers and applause

Bford: Now... onto business... As you all know this is my first championship title.... that I've earned on my own. So I've got some responsibility... but let me tell you... IWA is gonna get a whooooole lot more interesting. I mean, we all just witnessed the return of the Orange County Monster Silverberg.... We have a Champion Vs Champion match later on tonight, and of course you get to see me, Bford, in action tonight!

The crowd chants "Bford, Bford, Bford"

Bford: Now... as Champion I promise two things..... I will bring honor and glory to this title... and I will be the greatest Champion... of all time.... Now I know, many have said that before... but how many have brought down a giant like TDG?! Not many... and I know TDG has one rematch clause in his contract... So whenever you're ready... I'll be ready.... And TDG... I promise to you that-

Bford is cut off by a Scottish bagpipe type song, As Harry Hampton makes his way down to the ring

Harry: Listen here Laddie... I've been ere' a long time, and I've seen me share of champions... and you lad... are no champion...

Crowd boos as Bford and his father look at each other

Harry: You're win... was a fluke... and tonight... I have the priveledge.... and honor.. and beating the hell out of you up and down this ere' ring

Harry walks into the ring, eyeing both men up and down

Harry: excuse me... Mr. C4.. this is a conversation for current IWA stars... not dead beet old men like yourself... so move a long lad...

C4 looks at Harry and shrugs, then motions as if he's about to leave, then suddenly. C4 flanks his arm across Hampton's chest and lifts him up, slamming him down to the mat in spinebuster fashion! The crowd goes wild as Harry rolls out of the ring, heading backstage with a scowl on his face. Bford laughs then raises the mic to his lips

Bford: See ya later tonight Harry!

He drops the mic, as "Earthquake" begins to play, wrapping an arm around his father, as the camera fades out and goes to commercial
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)   Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Fin ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)   Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am

too bad TDG will face Silverberg at ppv, anywy nice job Smile
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)   Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Well I know that, but usually After a champion loses the title he has a right to a rematch sometime during his career :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)   Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bford The New Champ (Right after Era of greatness begins)
Page 1 of 1