International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

*The IWA TitanTron lights up to show Bford exiting his locker room, but as he does, he is approached by The Flatliners (Logan Acid & Cory Atlas) and their manager Mick Malone, who are all wearing black armani suits*

Mick Malone: "Bford, we've been looking for you because we have an offer that you won't be able to refuse."

*Logan begins to speak*

Logan Acid: "We've got something amazing planned that will revolutionise this entire company and make a greater impact then groups like The Prodigy and The Revolution ever did! This group we have planned will have more prestige than stables like The Kardinal Sinners and The New Age, and it will bring additional fame, money, and glory to all men involved. Also you've seen talents like Enigmatic Savior disrespect veterans like your father so we're also determined to earn the respect we rightfully deserve. The stable we have in mind will define: respect, power, prestige, and GREATNESS!"
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Logan Acid: "So what better man to recruit than 'The Innovator Of Greatness' himself, what do you say Bford?"

*Bford thinks about his decision*

Mick Malone: "Bford, you're an intelligent athlete so we hope you make the right decision."

*The three men patiently wait on the answer of Bford*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Why do you put your RPs in different posts?  It all fits in one
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:06 am

For some reason, it won't let me put it all in one
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:08 am

Bford looks at all three men a seriousness to his face

Bfod:...So... you trying to recruit me in your little group, what is this a Power Rangers episode? You want to recruit the most Charismatic Man inIWA History, Mr.24/7. Future Hall of Famer, The Innovator of Greatness.B....Ford.. a man who's won Four and I repeat

Crowd: FOOOOOOUUUUUR!!!!!

....Championships in this business, the only one here to do that... a man who has a lot of crap to say about everyone in this building, including you three....

He then walks up to Logan Acid slightly getting in his face

Bford: A man who you went head to head against last Paper-View.....listen.... I have a match right now... and I am one who loves suspense... so to answer you... I'll think about it... Tell ya what... I'll give you an answer next week... live.

The crowd is cheering as Bford makes his way to his match
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 am

Is that good, thought it'd be cool for an rp next week at the end of the show or maybe if there's like an attack or something next week =P
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 am

Wuz hopin you'd join on the spot cuz there wuz gonna be something happening first week Sad lol but yea, it's good, Power Rangers? xD and i'll reply back
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 am

Lol xD just thought it'd be a nice little build up, and surprise, rather than everyone just join right then and there xD besides Bford osn't all that chummy with anyone in this stable =P
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 pm

*Logan speaks lowly as Bford walks away*

Logan Acid: "Don't make a decision that you'll regret ..."

*The IWA TitanTron fades to black as the three men glare at Bford as he makes his way towards his match*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP   Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting The Innovator Of Greatness (Open To Bford) - After Bford's RP
Page 1 of 1