International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) Empty
PostSubject: Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)   Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 pm

*Ruthless Excellence is seen walking backstage in suits with the IWA Global Tag Team Championships draped over their shoulders along with their manager Mick Malone when suddenly they abruptly stop as the camera shows the three men looking ahead when suddenly Bford strolls into the camera's view face-to-face with Logan Acid*

Logan Acid: "Bford, you must have a lot of nerve to show your worthless face in this company after refusing to help us last week. We still decimated guys, but we won't forget you being a traitor to the League. So don't you EVER proclaim yourself the 'Innovator of Greatness' if you didn't cause destruction like myself, 'The Great' Logan Acid!"

OOC: Your turn Bford

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)   Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Bford looks to the ceiling as the fans begin cheering for Bford he then looks at Logan

Bford: Logan Acid.... I've had sodas that were more acidic than you. You're telling me not to proclaim my greatness? You're telling the very man who has won Four and I repeat....

Crowd: Four!

Bford: Championships in this business... more than any wrestler in this company. A man who has held the very championship you sling over your shoulder. The man who didn't cheat or use cheap shots to get. The man who could probably make you tap out with your own submissions? Now I didn't go down there because I don't agree with 5 or 6 men attacking Two men who are barely able to stand. And trust me old man you don't wanna be on my bad side. So I suggest you, and your lackeys get out of my way... or I'll do it myself...

The fans go wild as Logan's expression is even angrier than before
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)   Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Mick Malone: "How dare you Bford?! Do you have any idea who I am?! I am a Hall of Famer! You're not as 'great' as you claim because you're not even good enough too lace my boots just like your disgrace of a father!"

*Bford starts to fume with anger at this insult*

Logan Acid: "You know Bford? I don't even know why we even wanted you in the first place! You are unworthy to even be breathing the same air as me!  You thinks you can disrespect a legend like Mick Malone? I think so because one of the things we stand for is respect! So if you don't respect us, we won't respect you!"

*Logan suddenly smacks Bford in the face with a rapid slap causing him to turn his head and as he realizes what transpired, he becomes filled with rage, but as he turns his head back around, he notices Titus Alexius Muttley and The Depraved Giant standing beside Ruthless Excellence and Mick Malone as Logan smiles*

OOC: Your turn Bford, u can finish it if you want Smile

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)   Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Bford simply looks at each man then smiles as he turns and leaves as the L.O.L members scowl at Bford, the camera then fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)   Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confronting A Former Ally (Open to Bford)
Page 1 of 1