International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for the IWA website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

Ideas for the IWA website Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 pm

If anyone has any ideas for the IWA website just reply and il see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

well first of all... keep it updated. lol
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 am

Lol im trying my best lol from now on it will only be a day or two late! But its updated so check it out, if you have any ideas tell me!
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

show the championship titles over the profile pics. add actual links to the profile buttons to go to profiles on here. I clicked a button, and it didnt go nowhere. disappointed me. Could have more people in top 20 form, but that's cool where it's at. I thought i would be on there since I made the return, and already #1 contender and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I decide who makes the top 10, and I decided it should be 10, it takes time to do and its one of those small things we do that most feds dont that add up overtime and overwhelm you so i kept it small Smile and I forgot about the return when making the P10 :/ sorry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:48 pm

That's what I figured though. It's ok,, just means I'll have to reach that area after the ppv.
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Lol im hoping to improve the website, im still learning to use this shit lol so im hoping over the next couple weeks it will be better
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 pm

have you ever just made a personal website before? I mean, I've done one. Had alot of stuff on it (not so much now).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the IWA website   Ideas for the IWA website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the IWA website
Page 1 of 1