International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric) Empty
PostSubject: Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)   Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:46 am

*The TitanTron lights up showing Gunner at his desk when Robert Ryzing bursts through the door & enters in his ring attire*

Robert Ryzing: "Look Gunner, i'm tired of being tossed aside, kicked to the curb, and lost in the shuffle! I know I have a lot more to show for after my match against Hurricane Earl Lockyer, and I want a chance to show that! You know, I know, and all of the Ryzamaniacs know..."

*The audience can be heard cheering*

Robert Ryzing: "That I am capable of championship gold! Next week, I want a match against anyone on the IWA roster... I don't care who it is or what kind of match it is... I just want a chance to shine!"

*A passionate Robert Ryzing awaits the response of Gunner*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)   Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:13 am

Gunner: "Oh you will get your chance to shine, and shine bright you will, bright like a star!"

*Gunner grins*

Gunner: "Seeing as you're in the Rising Star Tourney this season, you have all the chance in the world to shine."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)   Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 am

Robert Ryzing: "I'll win that tournament & prove to you that i'm a TRUE 'Ryzing Star'!"

*Robert exits the office and the TitanTron fades with the image of Gunner smiling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)   Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting A Chance (Open to Gunner/The Hysteric)
Page 1 of 1