International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) Empty
PostSubject: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 am

*Line in the Sand by Motorhead bursts through the IWA speakers as the League of Legends make their way through the entrance curtain, led by Logan Acid, wearing his signature Prada suit with the IWA Unified Termination Championship shining brightly on his shoulder then they make their way down the ramp & and enter the ring as Logan receives a microphone*

Logan Acid: "Tonight has been a night filled with sadness & sorrow due to the unfortunate deaths of Rhys Trebian & Justin Omega... but WHO CARES because I am your NEW Unified Termination Champion!"

*The entire arena boos with unmerciful boos then some throw trash into the ring as Logan raises his title in the air & the camera shows Titus Alexius Muttley glaring at Logan with a disgusted look*

Logan Acid: "I don't care what you idiots or anyone else thinks because Justin & Rhys didn't help me capture this title and beat that talentless rookie V.I.P.!"

*Muttley asks for a microphone*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:09 pm

OOC: Your turn Smile Talk about how I was wrong to disrespect your friend Justin, etc than i'll reply about how i'm a better champinon than you, etc
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:47 pm

*Titus Alexius Muttley immediately grabbed a microphone interrupting Logan Acid with his talking. Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Logan with a very disgusted and disappointed look while Logan is seen displeased with the action of Titus.

Titus moves closer to Logan Acid pointing a finger across the chest of Logan and he start to talk in respond to the Logan's insult against his good friend Justin.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Logan!!! For the longest time I am just letting you do whatever you want! For the longest time i allow your filthy mouth to run the League... For the longest time I keep my mouth shut since it does not affect my business... This time is different Logan!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Logan Acid with a fierce stare and goes near to the face of Logan Acid.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Logan! The moment you insult my friend... My best buddy in this industry! It is also the same thing of insulting me!!!"

*The IWA Universe goes with a mixed reaction coming from the crowd some cheers for him and chants for "Justin & Rhys".*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "The moment you mocked Justin Omega is unacceptable... Logan, When i joined this group... I thought you are full of sense compare to the flukes around us!!! [Titus makes a frown] I guess I am wrong!!! You claim that you are the best in the planet but you are nothing without the League..."

*Titus was interrupted by the waves of cheers from the thousands of attendants in IWA Arena. Titus waves his hand to silence the ecstatic fans of IWA and he proceed with his talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Logan... You are nothing without us... You celebrate with your tiny achievement... You won against a mere ant in IWA Business!! Unlike me, I walk the path of Hell... I walk the path of Glory!! I even walk the path of Dignity!! [Titus stares at Logan] Logan!! If you know the word respect... You will shut your mouth and pay a little respect to the men of IWA Commentary!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the side of Silverberg and TDG waiting for the respond of Logan Acid.*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

*Logan smirks as he stands by Kyle Richards, Naruto Uchiha, Rex & Surge*

Logan Acid: "Titus, I don't have to respect ANYONE... not even YOU! You're lucky to still be a champion in IWA and even more lucky to be in The League! You barely defeated Sean Pain while I easily disposed of that joke! Muttley, you're nothing more than a lucky, paper champion compared to me! You couldn't beat me on your best day!"

*The audience boos that assumption and chant "Yes He Can!" at Logan*

Logan Acid: "So Muttley, fall back in line... before you do something you regret and end up like Cameron Needs!"

*Logan lowers his microphone and glares into the eyes of Muttley*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:34 am

*Titus cracks a cocky smile towards Logan then he raise his microphone near to his lips.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "There you have it... The Logan Acid in his Prime Day!! [Titus is Mumbling] But when was that Logan? You tell to me that I am just lucky to have this [Raising the Extreme Division Championship] This is not a lucky shot Logan... This is hard earned Gold! I trained myself day in and day out to win this.."

*Crowd erupts with huge pop overwhelming Logan with all of the cheering they throw at Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yes, I had a hard time beating that Sean Pain... Yeah, He is still a hard nut to crack but i successfully surpass that man and resurrecting the Extreme Division Championship with a new Glory under me!!! [Crowd gets wilder] Logan, I can defeat you in any type of match... Remember the day when you stand up inside this ring with me and the DJ Bay... I defeated both of you during that time!! So Name it! I'll be happy to beat the hell out of you Logan!!! [Titus smirks] You are just a mere brat who claims the Glory of others... Now let me ask the people behind you.. Especially you Kyle! What are the things he did for you? He made you his a** kisser and the man who cleans up his mess!"

*Kyle Richards looks at Titus then looks at Logan Acid making him realize the things he did for Logan and League. Titus lowers the microphone and he continue with his inaudible talking.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 am

Trying to turn everyone against me Razz lol but i'll reply tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 am

lol, this is for the rating Razz
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:27 pm

*Logan smirks*

Logan Acid: "Muttley, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into... do you? Kyle is more of a business partner than you'll ever be, and Ruthless Excellence has accomplished more than you will in your entire career! I warned you, Muttley..."

*Logan suddenly jabs the microphone tip into the head of Muttley*

OOC: You can start the brawl but I wanna finish it lol
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:52 am

*Titus Alexius Muttley makes a few steps behind and looks ferociously at Logan. Titus shoves Logan Acid making him fall to the ropes bouncing back to Titus.

Titus makes a quick take down attack to Logan making him grounded. He unleash series of punch making a ground and pound attack on Logan Acid. The exchange blows until Logan makes a counter move making Titus stumble and fall on his back.

Logan makes a series of stomps on the grounded Titus then Naruto Uchiha together with Rex and Surge holds on the berserk Logan Acid dragging him away from Titus Alexius Muttley. Silverberg and TDG assist Titus Alexius Muttley to stand up while holding him tightly, dragging him away to Logan Acid. Kyle goes in between the two berserk men of LOL, looking at Logan and Titus while saying some inaudible words.*

(You may take it from here Razz)

Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:04 am

*Titus suddenly escapes the grasp of Silverberg & TDG and leaps onto Logan with a flurry of punches until being pulled away momentarily until Logan escapes from his detainers & leaps onto Titus with a swift series of strikes & punches then they pull Logan off of Muttley and the LOL members restrain the two, chaotic men in opposite corners as "Fake It" by Seether suddenly blares through the speakers*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 am

OOC: Hysteric should bring Gunner out then i'll finish it up
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 pm

*Gunner steps out onto stage with his arms folded across his chest. He grins and shakes his head before he reveals his mic and brings it to his lips*

Gunner: "Now gentlemen, this is not good for business. We have one of the most powerful stables in IWA History here and you are both so willing to throw it away over an argument? You're supposed to be a team, a team that I make tons of money off of, I mean merchandise sales are through the roof with the new LOL Tees."

*The fans cheer a bit as Gunner keeps smiling*

Gunner: "You are supposed to be brothers in arms, and blood runs deeper than this. However I am no stranger to sibling rivalry, so if it's your necks you both want at, I can easily make that happen. You both can pummel each other til your hearts give out, then you can get back to business, as I do have use for you... unless I need to enlist some other people to handle my work..."

*Gunner looks at Rex and Surge and they back away from the rest of LOL a bit*

(OCC back to you Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Logan takes advantage of the distraction and runs at Muttley then jumps and spins 360 degrees to the side and kicks Muttley on the back of the skull causing Muttley to drop to the mat with a LEGENDARY Acid Death Kick!

*Logan quickly rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp with his manager, Mick Malone, as the other LOL members yell at Logan & try to help up the dazed Muttley then Logan picks up a microphone on his way up the ramp & stares at Gunner on the stage*

Logan Acid: "Gunner, I made a mistake when I brought Muttley into The League because he's just another brainless idiot that couldn't bring a dime to this company! I want a match against him, Gunner... I want to end his career!"

*Logan awaits Gunner's response*

OOC: You can finish it up, Hysteric lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)   A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Era... Into Dissension? (Open to Muttley & Gunner/Hysteric)
Page 1 of 1