International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interviewing the clown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interviewing the clown Empty
PostSubject: Interviewing the clown   Interviewing the clown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 am

Tha camera shows the backstage area. Sarah Lane is about to ask Daniel Mayers a few questions.

Sarah: Hi, Daniel. A short time has past since you entered the IWA arena an look at yourself, tonight you will compete for the International Championship belt. How do you assess your chances against the other participants?

Daniel Mayers: How do I assess my chances? Tell you what, neither of my opponents can stop me tonight! I'm going to have a fun and share it with them! We will play my favorite games such as smack The Chosen One, slap Bford and slice the Hysteric. Though Hysteric seems to be the only normal man among them! I will beat him with sorrow on my face.

Sarah: You have a feud with Bford. Will you focus your attention on him more than on the other guys in the ring?

Daniel Mayers: Definitely! I must squeeze this guy's head before someone else do this. I can't allow anyone to hurt my little friend Bford more than I'll do. Oh, and Sarah, I've got a present for you.

Daniel points to the flower which sticks from his breast-pocket.

Sarah: Oh, Daniel, it's so cute.

Sarah takes the flower and gets an electric shock.

Sarah: Augh! You mental!

Sarah runs away.
Back to top Go down

Interviewing the clown
Page 1 of 1